Shark Cub (Big Pivot) Release Date?

what is "the Knife drop Amazon" I cant find a link or page that shows where this is to order? On email it says the Shark Cub will be available there in the peel ply g10.

Edited to add that I found them with the help of hughd hughd

Last edited:
what is "the Knife drop Amazon" I cant find a link or page that shows where this is to order? On email it says the Shark Cub will be available there in the peel ply g10.

Edited to add that I found them with the help of hughd hughd
The “knife drop Amazon” basically means that all the Shark Cub knives all drop on the same day from our site and all dealers.

Think it’s 11am cst.

What is everyone going with? I’m thinking the g10 or titanium slicer. However the smoked ultem looks really nice too!

IMHO, the aesthetics of the 20.5 with the Sharks Foot are a bit off with the blade closed as it doesn't fill the handle as well as the clip point. I bought one to experience it in hand and it just didn't float my boat.

While difficult to tell from the pics Demko Knives MWallace Demko Knives MWallace posted, each of Shark Cub blades appear to be closer in length.

IMHO, the aesthetics of the 20.5 with the Sharks Foot are a bit off with the blade closed as it doesn't fill the handle as well as the clip point. I bought one to experience it in hand and it just didn't float my boat.

While difficult to tell from the pics Demko Knives MWallace Demko Knives MWallace posted, each of Shark Cub blades appear to be closer in length.
I’ll be the first to admit the pictures weren’t the best… The ones on our website will be much better.

Demko Knives MWallace Demko Knives MWallace

So the ones being sold on Demko website (G10) will show up tomorrow at 11am? Other sites have them loaded already just cant purchase them yet. Also do you know what color G10 it will be offered in?

Demko Knives MWallace Demko Knives MWallace

So the ones being sold on Demko website (G10) will show up tomorrow at 11am? Other sites have them loaded already just cant purchase them yet. Also do you know what color G10 it will be offered in?
It is my understanding that all Shark Cubs will be released at the same time, including our website. Black is the only available color for the G-10.

Here is a video review of the cub if its ok to post. Looks good, Think I like the clip point.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back