• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SharpDressedKnives Custom Scales

Having fun with C-Tek and carbon fiber lately

5Z6QT1O.jpg

vKjvunw.jpg

The blue and black scale in the above post was commissioned to honor a fallen friend while he was on duty. Great care and craftsmanship went into the creation of this scale. Brian was quick to contact with all updates on material and throughout the creation process. This was my first custom scale and hopefully not the last. I'll not hesitate to contact Brian agian for future creations. You should have the utmost confidence in dealing with this fine gentleman. I would produce more photos, but the iPhone 5 camera will not do the colors and fitting justice. Thanks again for a continuing memory, Brian.

The blue and black scale in the above post was commissioned to honor a fallen friend while he was on duty. Great care and craftsmanship went into the creation of this scale. Brian was quick to contact with all updates on material and throughout the creation process. This was my first custom scale and hopefully not the last. I'll not hesitate to contact Brian agian for future creations. You should have the utmost confidence in dealing with this fine gentleman. I would produce more photos, but the iPhone 5 camera will not do the colors and fitting justice. Thanks again for a continuing memory, Brian.

Thank you for the kind words. I'm glad I could help honor your fallen friend.

What solid G10 colors do you have available for the 0620?

Great work, by the way!

Back