• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SharpDressedKnives Custom Scales

OD Green linen Micarta

ZBV6t8x.jpg

Blue/black G10

47r8z2M.jpg

Coarse peel ply G10

VPVVEZC.jpg

You still around doing this?? No activity here in a looong time! Looking for g10 handles for my brous blades division knife!

You still around doing this?? No activity here in a looong time! Looking for g10 handles for my brous blades division knife!

Sorry I've been flying under the radar for a while. I've been working on some new projects I hope to release soon.
I don't do Brouse scales at this time.

Hello, I see you haven't posted in a while. Neither have I, but while ago you made a couple sets of scales for me and they are awesome quality. I was wondering if you were still interested in making custom scales and if so if you would be willing to knock out a set for my 0550 in Blue/Black lightning strike carbon fiber if you have the material available.
Any info is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Hello, I see you haven't posted in a while. Neither have I, but while ago you made a couple sets of scales for me and they are awesome quality. I was wondering if you were still interested in making custom scales and if so if you would be willing to knock out a set for my 0550 in Blue/Black lightning strike carbon fiber if you have the material available.
Any info is greatly appreciated, Thanks!

Yea, I haven't posted much lately. I've been working on some titanium do dads. I'd be happy to make some more scales for you. I have some lscf on hand. Send me an email at Brian@tangibleassetsgroup.com and we'll work out the details.

Back