She's Back?... Who's Back? ..... Amy!.... Do You Mean The Legendary Amy-0?....

WHAT??
Amy-O is the greatest, like Garth said, very friendly and awesome to talk to.

Welcome back Home Amy-O!!

Welcome back Amy-0, I hope to get to meet you at Blade!

YYYYAAAAYYYY
Blade 17 should be a blast. Please say she will make Blade.

Does anyone know if Busse is going to Blade? It's a trip I want to take this year but only really worth my while if Busse will be there...

It would be shocking if they didn't go. Make your reservation now, just to be sure.

Does anyone know if Busse is going to Blade? It's a trip I want to take this year but only really worth my while if Busse will be there...

I would be completely shocked if they didn't come to Blade this year. I think it's the only show they go to now, and boy do they go big. I believe that the last two years (the only two years I have been mind you) they had the biggest booth setup at the whole show. Busse is the highlight of the show for me, but if you are into knives you should go to Blade no matter what. It is an awesome experience, and the amount of incredible stuff there is completely unlike any other knife show.

I would be completely shocked if they didn't come to Blade this year. I think it's the only show they go to now, and boy do they go big. I believe that the last two years (the only two years I have been mind you) they had the biggest booth setup at the whole show. Busse is the highlight of the show for me, but if you are into knives you should go to Blade no matter what. It is an awesome experience, and the amount of incredible stuff there is completely unlike any other knife show.

Awesome thanks buddy. I hope all is well with you. Usually at Blade they have some smoking deals right? Do you need to bring cash or can you use your card? Thanks in advance, I just want to be prepared for the madness!

You can use a credit card; I believe that most folks do so. Always good to have some cash as well.;)

Welcome back Amy, I'm sure you remember me! :D

Brad_Pitt_Troy_Workout.jpg

Thank you so much everyone for the welcome back. Shaley and the office gals have been AMAZING showing me the ropes. All I can say is "There is no place like Home" XOXO

You need to get that red Mod status back under your name and fire up that list.

Thank you so much everyone for the welcome back. Shaley and the office gals have been AMAZING showing me the ropes. All I can say is "There is no place like Home" XOXO

The world is a better place with the inimitable Amy-0 back at the shop.

Tell shaley Roll Tide!

And welcome back. I'm not sure if I've met you, but if not, maybe soon!

Back