Shop updates and pics

I have had a spectacularly shitty run with cars lately.

Friday morning I was in a pretty serious car accident. I suffered a bruised shoulder, a concussion, and a very very sore neck. IMG_23122019_150225_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

I have to put all orders on hold until I can heal and recover. And I am so sorry to have to do that. The time frame is not clear but likely a couple months. But i will finish all my orders once i recover.

On a positive note. My supplier for rubberized carbon fiber now has a TON of it back in stock. WOHOO.

I have had a spectacularly shitty run with cars lately.

Friday morning I was in a pretty serious car accident. I suffered a bruised shoulder, a concussion, and a very very sore neck. View attachment 1253463

I have to put all orders on hold until I can heal and recover. And I am so sorry to have to do that. The time frame is not clear but likely a couple months. But i will finish all my orders once i recover.

On a positive note. My supplier for rubberized carbon fiber now has a TON of it back in stock. WOHOO.

Damn Colin!:eek: Glad you're ok for the most part...could've been a lot worse. Make sure you take the time to heal up right:thumbsup:.

Damn Colin!:eek: Glad you're ok for the most part...could've been a lot worse. Make sure you take the time to heal up right:thumbsup:.
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I will definitely be taking the time to heal up right. I've been pushing way too hard lately. Burning the candle at both ends for Weeks.

Very sorry to hear of your bad luck lately, but with the new year starting a chance for a new beginning, wishing you all the best Colin and am looking forward to seeing what you come up with in the coming year best wishes Martin

Hey man!

Things are getting better. I'm healed up from the accident and things have slowed down a bit. I now have more time to get back to grinding out the orders I need to finish.

Tomorrow through Saturday I plan on getting more cranked out. T-Tuff projects. And one mutant in Z-A11
Then moving to the next projects next week.

I apologize for the lack of posts.
It will improve!!!!

Todays project after work.
Ignore the measurements. Client got mixed up.
Specs are 2 inch wide blade. 6.5 inch blade. Needs a bit of modification (I drew it up on the steel last night)
Z-Tuff will be hardened to 59-60.View attachment 1271072

Nice! Like the subtle recurve. Can't wait to see the end result! What's the handle going to be?

I like the higher Rockwell as opposed to the 58-60 I have on a lot of my choppers.
I agree. It holds up great at the higher Rockwell's. I plan on making a largeer chopper at 63HRC to see how it holds up. Should perform great, I've done testing on that smaller blade with different handles. Very impressed with the results.
And damn it gets sharp!!

Back