Shop updates and pics

We have big news!
We are moving!
Currently we are finishing 3-4 orders and wrapping things up.
Everything will be finished this month, early April at the latest.

Shop clean up will commence, then the move begins.
We hope to get back up and running in August or September. Please be patient and continue your support.
And as always. Stay sharp!

In the mean time I will absolutely post as much as I can here for you!

We have big news!
We are moving!
Currently we are finishing 3-4 orders and wrapping things up.
Everything will be finished this month, early April at the latest.

Shop clean up will commence, then the move begins.
We hope to get back up and running in August or September. Please be patient and continue your support.
And as always. Stay sharp!

In the mean time I will absolutely post as much as I can here for you!

Exciting!:thumbsup: Whereabouts you moving to?

You should have fun setting up the new shop though. Going to set it up any different? Good luck with the move !!
I think I plan on way better lighting, and moving the drill press.

Then another work bench for assembly and glue ups. And one for sheath making. But other than that pretty similar.

That vanax skinner sure looks interesting. It doesn't have a lot of belly, is it for small game? Looks like it would be very precise, almost a caping knife.

How are things going generally at the shop Colin? Looks like you're still pumping out knives.

That vanax skinner sure looks interesting. It doesn't have a lot of belly, is it for small game? Looks like it would be very precise, almost a caping knife.

How are things going generally at the shop Colin? Looks like you're still pumping out knives.
Thanks man! Ya that little vanax blade is pretty interesting. It's based off the first one. The first one was actually "scrap" material that was leftover.

As of today I will be completely finished making knives in Massachusetts.

All I have left is 2 sheaths and one medium fighter.
Heres a few pics of what I made this week. Sorry for the wierd angle!
These 2 are going to Sweden on monday. IMG_17042020_084407_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg IMG_17042020_084232_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpg

Both of these are Z-Tuff PM
Big One is 58/59HRC.
The small one is 59/60HRC.

Back