Shopping For a CRK Folder

I think we've established that Inkosi fans don't skip meals.
On that note, I did lose 36 pounds over a year and a half with intermittent fasting. Skipped breakfast almost every day for a year and a half, just round down to 500 days of skipping breakfast. $5 for breakfast conservatively for me would be $2500 saved. That could buy a couple CRKs 🤣🤣🤣

I actually wouldn’t mind trying a large inkosi with inlays, once upon a time I had a bog oak that I sold, but I kinda want insingo small bog oak, my only concerned is that I have no clue how the wood would hold up. I think it would be fine but I xtra cautious

I actually wouldn’t mind trying a large inkosi with inlays, once upon a time I had a bog oak that I sold, but I kinda want insingo small bog oak, my only concerned is that I have no clue how the wood would hold up. I think it would be fine but I xtra cautious
Inkosis are not offered with wood inlays. Just plain or micarta. As far as Sebenzas, the wood tends to hold up well, but can never be as durable as micarta or plain titanium.

yeah from what i've read on the forums that is most accurate statement, i do like the micarta just need to wait for the right small insingo micarta to pop up and for the inkosi tanto or insingo debate is still going on in my mind.

If new is an option, some dealers may have small insingo inkosi in stock. KSF has natural micarta, black micarta, and plain when I last checked.

On a related tangent… what does a large 31 PDW cost new these days when purchasing from PDW? They don’t list the price when out of stock.

Back