Should I?

Gollnick

Musical Director
It seems that Santa came to Balisong Collector Headquarters just a little early this year.

protoBoxes1.JPG

What do you think? Should I be a good boy and wait until Christmas to open my presents? Or should I tear into them right now?

Neither.Send those directly to Me and I WILL NOT OPEN until Christmass.I ..err...promise?tom.:p

Thirty-one or trainer, hmmm. Best to rip those mothers open (carefully) and check, to make certain.

I'm not completely sure, but the boxes look a bit smaller than the 40 series boxes, so I'm gonna say that they are BM 31-protos

I'm guessing one is a 31.

I would think Chuck would already have a 49 or three, but that could be one too.....maybe.

Naw, just keep them until Easter.
That way the suspence just keeps building...:p

I hope santa brings me some little blue boxes this year...

Santa IS bringing me a box like that this year. :D

ps- those aren't even wrapped, you might as well pop em open just to make sure. Nothing like ruining a suprise with a poorly boxed Jag suprise.

depends.
If they want them tested now, open those boxes like a sarced objects.
If not, wait or just open one.
No harm will come out of doing that! :rolleyes:

Zip, rip, and tear away then post pics and I won't open the link until christmas I promise;)

Hark the Herald Balisongs Sing. Can't you hear the Angels Voices? Oh Night, Oh Devine, A new Balisong is born. Oh come all Ye Balisongs to Me. Oh Come let us adore them. :D

Hey, it just occurred to me, the old expression "keeping me in blue boxes" (Tiffany and Co.) takes on new meaning for balisong collectors. Will Santa be "keeping you in blue boxes" this year?

Chuck,

I know better than to open one of your threads this early (late)... now I'm not going to be able to go to sleep wondering what is in those pretty blue boxes... :confused:

My guess would be the 31 proto... PLEASE post another pic with the label showing... just so we know :D.

Alan

Well :) ..I'm gonna take a wild guess they are open as I type :)

Really risky guess!!! ;)

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

or he's just messing with us, just showing two empty benchmade boxes, making us losing our night sleep, getting angry and mad, frustrated, getting nervous brakedowns, suffering economical problems, forcing us to sell all our balis (which he'll buy of course, that bastard! ;)), even though it's all ment to be a joke...

CAN'T YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO US, CHUCK?! ;) ;)

just kidding, open them. i'm curious as hell! :D

Hey Chuck, the end of the box away from the camera looks like it's already opened. ;) Nonetheless, I say open the box; show us the knife; and wrap it back up. Santa wouldn't know any better and we won't tell. :D

Back