Should I?

you should be good and wait until Christmas and then show us. We can't wait to see what they sent! :D

Mer

Chuck, you evil man! Stop teasing us, fer cryin' out loud!! I've only got 1 BM, and I want about three or four more, and I can't afford one yet. Yer tearin' my heart out ova-heah! :D:D

Chuck, I tried opening my presents early one year, when I was young and stupid (now I'm just...uh...nevermind...), and it didn't work. Of course, I might have to try it now that I'm married, young, and dumb. :D:D

Anyway, enough with the drama, tear into the boxes, and only share the results with us. We won't tell Santa, honest we won't. :D

If there ever was an unveiling, I missed it too...

Come on, Chuck! Open up (as if you haven't already! ;))

I love reviving dead threads. So since people have been asking, I wanted to find the post and ask, WHAT IS IN THE BOXES?!!

Chuck?

yes do tell? While I was bouncing up and down on my head this morning singing Henry the 8th backwards in Greek I couldn't help but think "What's in those blue boxes?"

Why the hell were you bouncing up and down on my head this morning singing Henry the 8th backwards in Greek?! You have other problems than those blue boxes, that's for sure! ;) ;)

No no the blue boxes made me do it...yeah yeah that's it...

would it make you feel better if I told you I was flipping my 43 at the time.

And why should I tell YOU what's in MY blue boxes?

They're mine.

Well you sure seem to like to SHARE with the rest of us what is apparently ALL YOURS...SO, you should share as to not be too much of a hypocrite;)

Oh yeah, well maybe we don't want to know what's in your little blue boxes.... really... couldn't care less... hope we never find out...

...Oh come on!! WHAT'S IN 'EM???!!! :D

Originally posted by Mykl Clark
would it make you feel better if I told you I was flipping my 43 at the time.
Yeah, I was starting to wonder what the hell had gone wrong inside your head, since you apparently were just bouncing your head WITHOUT flipping a bali... :D

Originally posted by Gollnick
And why should I tell YOU what's in MY blue boxes?

They're mine.
Humm... You know, I'm starting to believe that you never had any blue boxes! You just figured out that we all started doubting on the reality of your 'inside business' with BM, so you found an old bluebox pic, flashed it in our faces, doing your agitprop; 'OH MY GOD, WHAT CAN BE IN MY NEW BLUE BOXES? OH MY, OH MY! WHAT CAN THEY BE? OH MY!', and unfortunately, we all bought it. Well, Mr. Gollnick, your fraud has been seen through! :mad:

;) :p :D

Back