Show about Buck

For those of you with the on demand feature or ability to watch old shows.

I just seen a repeat of a show on the national geographic channel that part of the show was the history of buck and inside the factory showing how the 110 is built. Pretty good segment.

The show is : Manufactured Season 1 episode 10..... Worth the watch.

I wonder if Buck has it in their own archived videos. Maybe one of the Buck people could post it in the stickies with info about the 110. That would be interesting!

Yep I watched and recorded it but not on vcr. Pretty cool for sure. Bucks history is very cool to have that many generations behind it. 4 generations old. Around here where I live the Buck 110 and 102 woodsman are very very popular. And for good reason. They also said they make 6000-7000 knives a day! (Corrected)

Last edited:
Just a FYI it wasn’t a whole show on buck but 1 segment of like 3 segments of a show. Still very cool though. The episode before it had the mighty Zippo lighter too.

Last edited:
Just a FYI it wasn’t a whole show on buck but 1 segment of like 3 segments of a show. Still very cool though. The episode before it had the mighty Zippo lighter too.

Yea sorry I thought I said that. They did one on the Louisville slugger and Leatherman wave that was kinda cool to.

I've seen that show before, but wanna say years ago and it was a rerun back then. my memory ain't great on stuff like that though. I enjoyed it.

Thanks buckshack. Those were good videos.

I wasn't even really paying attention earlier. I'm putting away clothes and from the other room I hear "hey nerd, you might wanna come watch this" from my fiance.:D no more clothes got put away.

Yep I watched and recorded it but not on vcr. Pretty cool for sure. Bucks history is very cool to have that many generations behind it. 4 generations old. Around here where I live the Buck 110 and 102 woodsman are very very popular. And for good reason. They also said they make 6000-7000 knives a week!!!! Lol.

Actually, he said 6000 to 7000 a day.

Back