1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Show about Buck

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by Brhowser87, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Brhowser87

Brhowser87 Basic Member Basic Member

Aug 3, 2016
    Yeah that's an insane number. We get on here and complain (I'm guilty too) about "HOW COULD THIS HAVE MADE IT THRU QC!!!!!!"........ "Because asshat we make 7000 knives a day and shit happens":D Kinda puts it in perspective

2. cut it out

cut it out Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 11, 2010
    Agree man. I’m in manufacturing and see first hand how something can sneak through the shop that shouldn’t make it but it happens. And with that amount of knives a few here and there will slip through no doubt. I bet they catch way more than what slips through.

Brhowser87 likes this.
  3. TAH

TAH Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 3, 2001
    With today's manufacturing technology, it is interesting how much handwork is still used to produce a 110. I can only imagine how it was in the 60s and 70s.

Thanks for the vids, BuckShack.

BuckShack likes this.
  4. 110 Dave

110 Dave Gold Member Gold Member

May 6, 2004
    Buck produced a DVD that was sold at BCCi 20th i think
    Its has a bit more info and more conversion with Chuck...
    Some place i still have 2or 3 extra .but have packed and moved 3 times so they are still in a box...

bucksway likes this.
  5. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015

bucklife301 likes this.
  6. BuckShack

BuckShack Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2015
    Buck Knives Presents - The Upgraded Compadre Camp Series

jbmonkey, bucklife301 and Lesknife like this.
  7. bucklife301

bucklife301 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 3, 2018
    That video made me hungry