Show me your custom camp knife/chopper.

Wheeler
c7c371cded71d3c638b77c6d8f2ee52f.jpg

That is awesome, Dawkind. Beautiful Wheelers you've got there. The bottom one is the Zombie survival knife Nick made awhile back for some kind of challenge, isn't it? Made from 6150? I love that knife. It strikes me as a great Bowie you wouldn't mind actually taking out and using. :thumbsup:

Thanks! It was made by a Phillip Patton he does Great Work! Go check him out Pattonblades.com Great Guy!

Any pics of that sucker in hand?? It's monstrous! I'm assuming zwear? I haven't seen much from them.in other steels. I'd like something in 5160 if they'd just offer it

file-22A4EFD6-0F95-410C-8C48-B7910D8149B7-2511-0000041C4CA38856.jpg Chris Tidwell / Aichmo camp knife. I used it to chop some dry / rotting wood to make mulch for a garden bed.

using two customs and two factories to chop up this dead dogwood tree. from L to R, Marbles, Darrin Sanders Bowie, Kabar Heavy Bowie rehandled by me, and O'Keefe parang. Learned that dead dogwood is HARD wood. Parang and Sanders did best, Sanders had great edge and Parang had weight. Hatchet would have worked quicker, so am thinking big knives work better in green wood, and hatchets/axes for dead/seasoned hard type stuff.

g
O4sfnUM.jpg

Back