Show me your users' and abusers'

That's right Rats i want to see pictures of your Swamp Rat blades that you use and abuse. No safe queens here i want to see them worn and dirty. Bonus points for blades in the Swamp!
I got a user for ya. This one doesn’t get any real abuse. My MMD makes a great kitchen blade. Helluva carving knife.

View attachment 1281688 View attachment 1281689

Maybe you could provide the abuse pics of that Mega Ratweiler ;)

I am thoroughly enjoying the patina process with Satin SR-101, and I look forward to the days when Satin SR-101 will be a regular offering. :thumbsup:

gf0e9Ov.jpg

LGnDG6J.jpg

I am thoroughly enjoying the patina process with Satin SR-101, and I look forward to the days when Satin SR-101 will be a regular offering. :thumbsup:

gf0e9Ov.jpg

LGnDG6J.jpg
Love the color.... I love to see these knives used... We have customers that put them in a shadow box or put them over their mantle and just admire them... They are a work of art that is a lot of fun to use and show off....

Got those colors from mangos, strawberries, potatoes and red meat, in that order. The mangoes give a nice yellow/orangish color that I associate with the sun. The strawberries give a nice purple with hints of dark red, and the potatoes & red meat bring the blue.

The R3 was a safe queen for a couple of years. A couple of wasted years....

Back