Show off your 15's

2rw6tg8.jpg

Some people have complained that GEC's jigging is lacklustre lately, too uniform etc. well I can't agree and certainly don't feel short-changed by a very nice 15 Spear I got a few months ago from the Exchange. Not only is the knife excellently made with spotless finish (look all you like even with light and there no hint of gaps) but it was a good price and makes a delightful user. The jigging get's better with wear as we all find:cool:

OF COURSE if they did a Spear in stainless I'd be in orbit, but I doubt it somehow :rolleyes::D

Does anybody know if any long pull Spears (single) were made?

Thanks, Will

B2IuHDb.jpg

Some people have complained that GEC's jigging is lacklustre lately, too uniform etc. well I can't agree and certainly don't feel short-changed by a very nice 15 Spear I got a few months ago from the Exchange. Not only is the knife excellently made with spotless finish (look all you like even with light and there no hint of gaps) but it was a good price and makes a delightful user. The jigging get's better with wear as we all find:cool:

OF COURSE if they did a Spear in stainless I'd be in orbit, but I doubt it somehow :rolleyes::D

Does anybody know if any long pull Spears (single) were made?

Thanks, Will

B2IuHDb.jpg

They did some indeed!

152112-stl-rust-red-jig-bone1.jpg

Back