Show off your 15's

reraRnw.jpg

Mostly Boys. :thumbsup:

Just received the Nifebrite from a trade with dc50 dc50
My Scout family is growing and just missing their ebony brother...
The Scout is one of my favorite GECs. I think it was my first, if I recall correctly. Back then, it seemed there weren’t many folks that had an appreciation for them. After they put a bottle opener in there..... well that changed.

I'm a sucker for a black knife but am really liking the jigging on those 15's. Great photo!
Thanks! I really enjoy the jigging on the #15 Boys Knives as well. I hope GEC keeps these coming. I love the barehead, simple jigging in classic colors. I'd love to see some antique amber, burnt orange, maybe even just BLACK jigged bone (a rare thing from GEC). White jigged bone would be amazing, too. I look forward to seeing more released over the next several years. I don't think we've seen a sheep font in barehead yet or a long pull spear.

I bit the bullet and took the chain off my cocobolo. The liners are steel and fit and finish is good overall
Took just a little off the kick to drop the main blade.
The boat i am riding on should be in baton rouge on Wednesday morning. (Crew change) . I need to figure out what knives to take back on for the month. Thanks for the pics of knives and the good stories everyone. PhotoPictureResizer_190408_154535237-3024x2268.jpg

I bit the bullet and took the chain off my cocobolo. The liners are steel and fit and finish is good overall
Took just a little off the kick to drop the main blade.
The boat i am riding on should be in baton rouge on Wednesday morning. (Crew change) . I need to figure out what knives to take back on for the month. Thanks for the pics of knives and the good stories everyone. View attachment 1106796
traumkommode traumkommode the blades are centered the pull is roughly 5or 6. Thanks for the interest and good day.

Note I didn’t think I could jack up a simple reply so much

Thanks! I really enjoy the jigging on the #15 Boys Knives as well. I hope GEC keeps these coming. I love the barehead, simple jigging in classic colors. I'd love to see some antique amber, burnt orange, maybe even just BLACK jigged bone (a rare thing from GEC). White jigged bone would be amazing, too. I look forward to seeing more released over the next several years. I don't think we've seen a sheep font in barehead yet or a long pull spear.

I very much concur, Black Jigged would be very effective or Black Chequered for that matter, Barehead only please:cool: Please overlook the inclusion of a non 15 here, but I don't think this thread has that prissy pedantry in it:D but here's an interesting example of GEC jigging and colouration on a 56 Halfhawk, I'd like to see this on some more 15s

vIPda8W.jpg

Whilst we're on the subject of potential future 15s, a rich seam, yes I'd thrive on more stainless who wouldn't;)? A Longpull Spear would be ultra, Red Micarta, Burlap, yes White Jigged or Scratted, Butter&Molasses Acrylic please. Sheepfoot single has appeared on Scouts yes but don't think on anything else, not including Barlows. Surprised a Wharncliffe Barehead or Drop-Point Barehead hasn't been offered. It may have to do with the mechanics of the frame however.

Thanks, Will

I did my own dye job, wanted black but not completely opaque...touch of green in black on what was a Golden Ale Jigged Bone Beer Scout:

romwpv8.jpg

Back