Show off your 15's

Dad-gum-it - Jack Black - now you have just made me want a HJ!!!

Most excellent picture of it - the most excellent picture of it. ;):D:thumbup:

Dang me - dang me- they ought to take a rope and hang me - hang me from the highest tree! :eek::eek::eek:

:)

Dad-gum-it - Jack Black - now you have just made me want a HJ!!!

Most excellent picture of it - the most excellent picture of it. ;):D:thumbup:

Dang me - dang me- they ought to take a rope and hang me - hang me from the highest tree! :eek::eek::eek:

:)

LOL! Thanks my friend. Yep, yet another one that Charlie and GEC did a great job of :thumbup:

LOL! Thanks my friend. Yep, yet another one that Charlie and GEC did a great job of :thumbup:

I received one of these last week from a dealer on the bay. The knife is beautiful but mine had a defect the pile side top scale pin was loose. I talked with GEC and Charlie himself and true to their good natures they're gonna take care of it. Charlie actually called me directly to tell me he "had my back." Great people all around. I'll be sending it into GEC this week.

Love the 15! L to R - ivory bone clip, rust red sheepsfoot EO, cocobolo spear, rust red spear, Charlie's Harness Jack ebony, Charlie's Radio Jack Blood Red, Radios in Ebony & Antique Yellow.

Can't beat a knife with the screwdriver-cap lifter!

No, you really can't. I now want one in all my knives. Ooops.

Love your blue knives, P! Who put on the blue covers?

T'anks! I acquired the bone ("lapis") from Culpepper, and glennbad did the honors. I'm mighty pleased at how it turned out, especially since I couldn't tell how the bone would polish up. This is the knife, and the bone pieces, Before:

IMG_4777b.jpg~original

The completed knife fires up brightly in certain light and photographs, as seen in the image in my previous post, and to some degree here:

IMG_5081.jpg~original

In person, it appears darker under most conditions-- note its relative color value in the following image (keeping in mind that the lower right knife is bright[er] yellow in real life):

IMG_4215.jpg~original

(Most of my #15s, packed for a pic-a-nic in Titusville. ;))

A Keepah.

IMG_4175.jpg~original

~ P.

I initially missed out on these, but a forum member came to my rescue and we worked out a trade and I wound up with this 2 blade with the pen on the pile side which I much prefer to the "standard" construction on this pattern.

100_0172_zps8d4f3cb0.jpg

Ed J

Looking at this makes me realize I need a Harness Jack and a Electrician to round out my #15s.

Great pics of some beautiful knives folks :)

I received one of these last week from a dealer on the bay. The knife is beautiful but mine had a defect the pile side top scale pin was loose. I talked with GEC and Charlie himself and true to their good natures they're gonna take care of it. Charlie actually called me directly to tell me he "had my back." Great people all around. I'll be sending it into GEC this week.

:thumbup:

Updated pic

Looking good :thumbup: Here's mine last night.

I think this still counts as a 15. Got this one from Evan a while ago. He did a great job on this one. Fit is pretty much perfect. The bolster and scales literally look like they're one piece. It's gonna be a permanent fixture in the carry rotation.

Pardon the poor lighting and the dirty table :eek:

0qsVsoG.jpg

CuM22Lo.jpg

7b3bXFa.jpg

Back