Show off your favorite sheaths for your Beckers!

Anymore pics of that 11? I am digging the hemp wrap.
Trying to find the photos on Photobucket and it's pushing me over the edge GRRRRR

I'll take some more and post them up when I get a chance

Anymore pics of that 11? I am digging the hemp wrap.
lets see if I can get this right...

AAJ3Rht.jpg

BkBBYDR.jpg

kz4po2f.jpg

jyewesO.jpg

IJuyi89.jpg

dEV7pSM.jpg

i0IPLWO.jpg

gqB2PnT.jpg

fOmi96o.jpg

My BK11 has bounced around from sheath to sheath over the years. The sheath used more often and currently, is the sheath issued for the Esee 3. I've. worn this sheath with the molle back system, the clip plate as a boot knife, and the bare sheath as a neck knife. When worn inverted as a neck knife, I use an small elastic cord looped in the bottle opener notch for added retention.
Op3IcsW.jpg
NnnliPf.jpg

Great looking sheaths. I have a couple knives that are ready for a sheath upgrade. Its good to see some cool options. I love leather, but those leather/kydex ones have peaked my interest.

High Standard,

Very nice! A welt, plus very precise stamping and stitching. Those are the things that make a project look "professionally made." It also looks as if you used copper rivets and burrs, and that copper colored snap looks good with the brown dye you used. Nice!

Gun Doc,
Thanks for the compliments. Yes, I always build all my sheaths with a full welt. Copper rivet was used in the center of the stitching line on the belt loop. There is another copper rivet for the strap so it can be rotated out of the way so you can't accidentally cut the strap. I keep all my knives razor sharp. The sheath is fully lined with thinner veg tan so the rivets can't scratch the knife. All hand stitched using 1mm Tiger thread. The chevron was stitched using #69 thread on a 15-91

Oh yes, the copper tickles my black AZ heart. That's a beauty.

Back