Show Off Your Knife Collection!

Some of my Khukuri.
LwZ1b8D.jpg
:eek: That is a great collection! Do you know what the notch by the handle is used for?

Nice array there
Any chance of a detailed list? Type, maker etc
Cheers
Top to bottom,
1. Tora 'Afghan' allegedly a repro of a Khukuri found in an arsenal in Afghanistan. It's big.
2. A very early Tora Ang Khola, probably made by KH.
3. Tora Villager Sirupate.
4. Tora Butchers model.
5. WW2 service issue model from Framar Knives.
6. KH Panawal.
7. Tora 'Bushcraft'.
8. Tora 'Officers Dui Chirra'.
CPM3V, there are so many theories as to what the cho is for I think it's probably fair to say nobody really knows anymore, personally I'd go with the religious symbol theory.
Pic of the Afghan with a standard Kabar for scale.
Qf033O0.jpg

Top to bottom,
1. Tora 'Afghan' allegedly a repro of a Khukuri found in an arsenal in Afghanistan. It's big.
2. A very early Tora Ang Khola, probably made by KH.
3. Tora Villager Sirupate.
4. Tora Butchers model.
5. WW2 service issue model from Framar Knives.
6. KH Panawal.
7. Tora 'Bushcraft'.
8. Tora 'Officers Dui Chirra'.
CPM3V, there are so many theories as to what the cho is for I think it's probably fair to say nobody really knows anymore, personally I'd go with the religious symbol theory.
Pic of the Afghan with a standard Kabar for scale.
Qf033O0.jpg
Yes an eclectic collection that
Thanks for the info

Thanks to everyone who keeps posting to this thread.

Occasionally I feel unbalanced for wanting to add another (usually expensive) knife to my collection now & again. This tread keeps me from feeling alone and unbalanced—hahaha

Here's my modest collection so far, including one of the first i ever bought around 20 years ago (only gerber) also the knife the triggered the knife hunt addiction (30$ kershaw atmos) and spending 2g+ the past couple months (my wife is thrilled)

KGPj0xG.jpg

Back