Show Off Your Knife Collection!

Here's a BIG part of my collection...

y3R18t6.jpg

I’ll call this a collection update. I posted in this thread right at a year ago and happened upon the pictures on my iPad. I looked through to see what I no longer had (looked like I had parted ways with 6 of them). So then I got curious about what I had aqiuired in the last year...16 it is. I noticed a couple of things about the new knives. Apparently my tastes have changed as most all of the knives I’ve gotten in the last year are on the bigger size. And most of the knives are older models that I acquired as a closeout or at a significant discount. The deal has appealed to me more than in the past and I’ve been able for the most part to not just buy the latest / greatest new knife at MAP pricing.

I remember the first quality knife that I purchased about 15 years ago, a Spyderco Lady Bug (per a coworkers recommendation). I used the hell out of that knife for about 5 years and decided to get something else. I started watching YouTube videos and bought a Spyderco Dragonfly and then a Spyderco Native (which sat on my end table for months, because it was too big to carry). Then I joined blade forums and the sickness began.
F459DBFE-9430-434C-8EFF-F3A80352A5CD.jpeg

Last edited:
I’ll call this a collection update. I posted in this thread right at a year ago and happened upon the pictures on my iPad. I looked through to see what I no longer had (looked like I had parted ways with 6 of them). So then I got curious about what I had aqiuired in the last year...16 it is. Apparently my tastes have changed as most all of the knives I’ve gotten in the last year are on the bigger size.

I remember the first quality knife that I purchased about 15 years ago, a Spyderco Lady Bug (per a coworkers recommendation). I used the hell out of that knife for about 5 years and decided to get something else. I started watching YouTube videos and bought a Spyderco Dragonfly and then a Spyderco Native (which sat on my end table for months, because it was too big to carry). Then I joined blade forums and the sickness began.
View attachment 1322770
Very cool collection, man. I especially like that spartan. Where did you find that?

I’ll call this a collection update. I posted in this thread right at a year ago and happened upon the pictures on my iPad. I looked through to see what I no longer had (looked like I had parted ways with 6 of them). So then I got curious about what I had aqiuired in the last year...16 it is. I noticed a couple of things about the new knives. Apparently my tastes have changed as most all of the knives I’ve gotten in the last year are on the bigger size. And most of the knives are older models that I acquired as a closeout or at a significant discount. The deal has appealed to me more than in the past and I’ve been able for the most part to not just by the latest / greatest new knife at MAP pricing.

View attachment 1322770

I didn't realize a JAck 2, large Sebie and Spartan Harsey folder were all so close in size. It makes sense since all the blades are 3.75" or so but I've never seen them next to each other I guess.

IMG_6969.JPG
Not the best picture but since I have 2 small kids i can't really lay out my knives easily so i took my 2 rotation drawers and threw them together haphazardly into 1 for a quick pic which has alot of my nicer folders in there. I store the rest of my collection in 6 spyderpacks (yes 6 and full) and grab from these drawers daily. Haven't counted recently but probably around 250 total including a few fb. I buy more than i sell (which needs to change soon) so yes i have way, way to many currently....

When i have some time ill add better pics.

Last edited:
View attachment 1324560
Not the best picture but since I have 2 small kids i can't really lay out my knives easily so i took my 2 rotation drawers and threw them together haphazardly into 1 for a quick pic which has most of my nicer folders in there. I store the rest of my collection in 6 spyderpacks (yes 6 and full) and grab from these drawers daily. Haven't counted recently but probably around 250 total including a few fb. I buy more than i sell (which needs to change soon) so yes i have way, way to many currently....

When i have some time ill add better pics.
Very nice. You've got some awsome blades there. What is the one, second row from the bottom, on the far right? Ti, with a blue clip. Thanks.

IMG_6983.JPG
Very nice. You've got some awsome blades there. What is the one, second row from the bottom, on the far right? Ti, with a blue clip. Thanks.

Thanks thats a Factor equipment verve (OEM'd by Bestech i believe). Ti flipper framelock on ceramic bearings with s35vn steel, a great action, and actually on me right now.

Attachments

• IMG_6984.JPG
    IMG_6984.JPG
    351.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back