Show Off Your Knife Collection!

Well they look to.be all fixed blades. But when I get back in town I do a picture or three of what I have at the house and in the "rotation " apx. 150-250. There are some I have I can't post and some I have that are not carried but if you give me a few days I'll put up what I am comfortable showing and I'll let you be the judge.
Please dont take it as a challenge of your integrity or something. I just love seeing what people have amassed over the years, and that Russian guy is.. Insane in a good way.

Please dont take it as a challenge of your integrity or something. I just love seeing what people have amassed over the years, and that Russian guy is.. Insane in a good way.

Not to worry brother. If you do a search on my name I believe I have already posted well over 50 on my knives in random sections. And I just picked up 2 CRK and a Dozier in the last week. I also put up in the pif section about 12 knives. But I will post a small portion of my collection. With the forums being a public place I'm a little hesitant to.post up a full collection for the safty of my family. It's not hard to find anyone's location. And the misses hates to point anything at anyone acting a fool. It's not that I think anyone here would do anything silly . But it's better not to tempt anyone. Give me a few. I'm sure what I post will make your eye go big.

And we are good brother. You were the first person to welcome me to the forum. I'll never forget you honest and warm welcome.

Cheers

Modern folders...

Need one more for a full 7 day rotation.

tnrkkFE.jpg

Nice collection. I especially like your vantages.

Thanks. I really like the Vantages. My favorite thing about them is despite the fact that there are apparent flaws, you can easily see the thinking behind every decision on that knife. I wish there were a specific designer that you could credit with the knife. It's one of my favorite designs.

Very nice collection. This picture makes me want the Advocate. Did you blast the scales? Also, how do you like the CBN rods on the SM?
Yessir, I had my friend Chip blast them, it is by far 100 times better now. The action on mine was always fine, and it is a great knife! And those are actually the diamonds. I love them, makes reprofiling and touching up the harder steels so much easier. I am very impressed with them.

Back