Show off your knife/gun combo...

For even more acute tastes ...

Pete Single Custom 1911's and a Damascus Hobbit

56304_spring_colt2.jpg

97536_PCS_baer2.jpg

Originally posted by krangle1
tallpaul, YOU ARE THE LUCKIEST MAN ON EARTH . is that an american derringer that is AWESOME i was looking for one of those for the longest time when they originally came out and then they stopped mafg them i had held one at the pomona gun show when that was still around but now with the new CALIFORNIA gun laws you can't even let out a fart anymore :) RENE

krangle1, I saw this one in a pawn/gunshop new years ago when they were new... did not even set it down for someone else- I knew they would be shut down before long. there were copies advertised in SGN and am not sure if they are still around or not... I have the original brochures, the pen case and all. It is awefully hard to hit stuff with as you can imagine..... maybe it should have a laser??? :) I was actually surprised anyone knew what it was- I should not have shown the Open picture or maybe even just put it in a picture with something else....

that is cool tallpaul i wish i were as lucky as you are. here is another one of my combos an h&k usp .40 with a laser and night sights, with a nemisis.

6220484-df4a-028001E0-.jpg

Good choice Krangle1, the USP is my favorite handgun :)

No Camera, but Krangle I have the compact .45 USP with SS slide and a laser devices BA-5 and night sights that go real well with an L-UDT as my EDC. But most of my stuff is just stock, nothing like the gorgeous stuff here. I could never even think of shooting most of what you boys carry for guns, and the knives......I can only dream!!!!!!!!! wolf:(

Dave, AWESOME photo. Shame though that you don't show any GLOCKS.....DUH!!!!!!!:eek:
wolf.....I know, no more guns, just knives, but I DID keep just a few dozen!!!!!:p

coming soon...

Glock, Sig & Benchmade

this is by far, the post that has been the most fun!

Joe

here's my sig with a white wolf / walter brend ground neck knife

5811462-c44a-028001E0-.jpg

ok its not a sig it is a rws pellet gun with a rifled barrel :) i guess it could be considered a gun.

Krangle... be not ashamed, every once in a while I carry a Crosman M3576GT CO2 Pellet Revolver about the house...

Lessee...

The pistols are as follows:
Colt .45 ACp circa 1960 Gold Cup, my pops got it when he got out of the service. Then gave it to me.

The smaller pistol is a Ruger .22 MatchGrade. Leopoud 2x optical scope. Great little plinker.

The big one is a Ruger RedHawk, .44. Aimpont red dot scope. Does a number on deer, and 2 liter soda bottles.

Knifes are a C-36 Military(I think y'all call em Wegners or something) and a Lum Chinese folder.
DSC00034.JPG

GUYS, GUYS, GUYS!!!!!! You are killing me!!!!! and you SHOOT these????? Oh be still my heart.....what class, what utter beauties. You are all BASTIDS!!!!!!!!!!!:p
wolf

I shoot mine alot. The little .22 gets lots of rounds thru it. Bricks of .22s are cheap as dirt. Wish I could say the same about the .45 and the .44. Whats the point in having something fun like a knife or pistol if ya can't tinker. Cleaning is a great excuse to fiddle with em, knives and guns that is.

Ok don't laugh, I took a gunsmithing class about 7 years ago and built this. It is a .45 based on a stainless steel officer model Caspian frame with a Para Ordnance P12 slide, Kings of Glendale fitted barrel bushing and a few other odds and ends, its a really nice shooter. The knife is a Bob Lum tanto I haven't seen to many of these knives in this size before it has a 3-1/8" blade with a oal of 6-5/8".

6220497-2dfc-028001E0-.jpg

Ok krangle,

bearing in mind that it's home-made, it's an actually very impressive piece with some intruiging features on it (most notably the slide release), granted it's slightly more "blocky" than most production M1911-A1s on the market today, overall i'd give it an A...

Back