Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

waynorth waynorth Look what I won in a raffle on Facebook.

RdXEeDG.jpg
Nicer than average prize, hamsco!!:thumbsup:
hamsco hamsco i am in the wrong Facebook group
Better luck next time, Jody!!:D
I love my RJ. What a perfect gem! It is so sleek in the hand. The easy access to the lifter nail nick is such a nice touch.
SAJwtOV.jpg

76W2F5g.jpg
That knife is an unsung hero, DPH!!;)

Nicer than average prize, hamsco!!:thumbsup:

Better luck next time, Jody!!:D

That knife is an unsung hero, DPH!!;)

I just need to get over that initial hump of using it for the first time. I Got it in a trade and am still in the admiration and awe phase. Not that, that goes away after being used. ;)

Has any one noticed the pin variation in the barlows? Some seem to have 3 while some 4. Didnt realize that until I saw the picture and compared some. suppose this goes for the 15s in general across the board.

The only 15 TC I recall with four pins is the second run of Ancients. The 14 TCs have four pins, perhaps you are seeing some of those? … and yes, many 15s have four pins but just not the TCs except for the Ancient.

Just going back through posts from last month or so...Ode that 77 sure is a beauty. All my smooth bone knives are white (primitive or ivory bone) but every time I see a red 77 (especially a HJ) I kick myself for not procuring one earlier....lovely, thanks for posting!
Thanks Mark, I had that knife in my pocket Christmas of 2015 while sitting with Mom in the hospital. I was not too keen on the red dyed bone,, she had liked it. We both agreed it represented the season. That little thing passed February of 2016 so I try to slip the Washington jack in my pocket when Santa comes around.

Would love a TC Barlow in Osage...
But my secret squirrel decoder ring isn't working.
Did Charlie even know about these coming out?
That's one that I'll be truly jealous of when I see everybody's pictures.

I've been laying off the forums lately and thus I missed the new TC announcement (serves me right:()...absolutely stunning Mr. CC...hopefully not the last of your SFOs but certainly a worthy addition to your string of homeruns!

Back