Show us your Charlie Campagna SFOs

Here is a real elusive one- and one I am so rapt to be the caretaker of....

0xYYOwu.jpg

e8XTJJ2.jpg

And this bright Beauty...

PKM32qM.jpg

Here's a Challenge..
Anyone seen or got one of these- they are Charlie's SFO's and he had a chap do some wonders with wood on the Handles of a few.....
Would be great to see them come out of the Woodwork ( :D lol - ok that was a bit of a slack one)

I4Sria0.jpg

MBaGCfe.jpg

All done by hand- pretty darned cool really...
0Ft7TzR.jpg
A collection of rare birds, Duncan! Especially that last one, rehandled etc, by Oupa (Dirk Poteger I think:rolleyes:), an antipodean alterer of pocket jewelry!!:D

A collection of rare birds, Duncan! Especially that last one, rehandled etc, by Oupa (Dirk Poteger I think:rolleyes:), an antipodean alterer of pocket jewelry!!:D

I have a couple of Dirk's/Charlie's collaborations! :)

HJ #3
IMG_0742.JPG

A HJ #1 I got this from your friend Rick, Charlie.... Dirk told him that the covers are high dollar race horse poop mixed with resin!
I thought to my self..... Ya right!!! ;) :rolleyes: I remember Dirk had a pretty good sense of humor so I figure it's probably road apples from so old swayback broken down mule or burro! o_O But the draft horse shoe shield is kinda neat!!
IMG_1659.JPG

I miss ole Dirk!!! :(

Dave

HJ #3
View attachment 1525893

A HJ #1 I got this from your friend Rick, Charlie.... Dirk told him that the covers are high dollar race horse poop mixed with resin!
I thought to my self..... Ya right!!! ;) :rolleyes: I remember Dirk had a pretty good sense of humor so I figure it's probably road apples from so old swayback broken down mule or burro! o_O But the draft horse shoe shield is kinda neat!!
View attachment 1525913

Dave
Rick got it from me!! Dirk guaranteed me is was from a thoroughbred racehorse stable!!:D
I've always liked that Copper Comet!!:thumbsup:

Thanks guys for the comments on Charlies Knives, Both Charlie and Dave have really helped me out- so again- thank you my friends! :) :thumbsup:

I still think back to that night when we sat round the table- Just before Paul and I had to hit the hay to get a couple of hours in before we had to leave very early am to catch our flights, that was the night when Dirks Knife was placed into my hands!:cool: :cool: :thumbsup:

Man those are so cool Dave!! That Blazing Comet is Super Cool! :eek: :cool:, like you say- That Horse Shoe looks real real neat Dave!:D

Maybe I can resin up some of my do-do's - and have my very own Knife- when someone asks- "who made this?" I can look 'em in the eye, smile, and say quite literally ..... Me!

Here is a real elusive one- and one I am so rapt to be the caretaker of....

0xYYOwu.jpg

e8XTJJ2.jpg

And this bright Beauty...

PKM32qM.jpg

Here's a Challenge..
Anyone seen or got one of these- they are Charlie's SFO's and he had a chap do some wonders with wood on the Handles of a few.....
Would be great to see them come out of the Woodwork ( :D lol - ok that was a bit of a slack one)

I4Sria0.jpg

MBaGCfe.jpg

All done by hand- pretty darned cool really...
0Ft7TzR.jpg

HJ #3
View attachment 1525893

View attachment 1525913

Dave

I'm glad I didn't miss these :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Back