Show us your Kizers!

4Sbp2L9.jpg

IRvlRwt.jpg
That blue rit dye!! Beautiful!

This picture has made its rounds in the general forum but not here. Sure, some of the likes might be for the curried rice and lentils. However, the Gemini remains popular for good reason. It's one of my favorite designs and Kizer has put out a handful of variations now. I hope they'll keep releasing new ones.

K0kJMoV.jpg

I've been carrying this T1 for the last few days. There is a lot to love here but also a few issues. I do a lot of mods myself but I'm going to farm this one out. I'll post pics when it comes back.

8lvhrIg.jpg

Here is my Mini Begleiter in red Micarta as I get ready for a midnight stroll. This is a good little knife. I like that there are bunch of different versions. This one says it is canvas Micarta but it is much smoother than my other one. I'd love to see more types of Micarta explored here.

kEIEufM.jpg

Here is my Mini Begleiter in red Micarta as I get ready for a midnight stroll. This is a good little knife. I like that there are bunch of different versions. This one says it is canvas Micarta but it is much smoother than my other one. I'd love to see more types of Micarta explored here.

kEIEufM.jpg
With a Cohiba, no less!

Back