Show what you did with your EDC today.

biKPLci.jpg

40C2D24A-4207-4785-B242-69B903405EFB.jpeg D32F042D-191B-4340-A85B-AE3F348772EC.jpeg Wired up some building signs today. Sign guys normally throw a non metallic liquid tight whip inside and we take it from there. Cut the conduit down to appropriate length to hit our junction boxes. Opened up some light fixture boxes, cut tape, cut down some boxes to throw in dumpster at the shop. Had to cut some Sheetrock for an old work switch box. Hole was a little small when it was time to put the box in, instead of going to get keyhole saw I just used my 21 to shave the drywall out to fit. Had to score around a wall plate that was painted to the wall so it didn’t pull the paint off when taking it off the switch. That’s about all I can remember

View attachment 1267224 View attachment 1267225 Wired up some building signs today. Sign guys normally throw a non metallic liquid tight whip inside and we take it from there. Cut the conduit down to appropriate length to hit our junction boxes. Opened up some light fixture boxes, cut tape, cut down some boxes to throw in dumpster at the shop. Had to cut some Sheetrock for an old work switch box. Hole was a little small when it was time to put the box in, instead of going to get keyhole saw I just used my 21 to shave the drywall out to fit. Had to score around a wall plate that was painted to the wall so it didn’t pull the paint off when taking it off the switch. That’s about all I can remember
What did you do to the tip of that sebi or is that just gunk?

I used a Talwar to open a package that had arrived in the mail. Inside the package was a 4-Max Scout.

Back