Show what you did with your EDC today.

q7z12PD.jpg

Finished pulling carpet and tack strips yesterday.

Really wish the Surge has spring loaded pliers; that's my only real criticism. Otherwise, the Surge rocks!

CLhMUBb.jpg

The Surge did not pull up the tack strips as those needed a hammer and wonder bar, but it did pull up all the staples ( approx 100?)

GaEte5t.jpg

Huge ball of used masking tape :)

8ti08VJ.jpg

Also used to cut weed eater line, but didn't take a pic of that :)

"Pried" open a box of Honey Bunches of Oats.
Cut a plastic Coke bottle open to make a plastic shim.
Opened some mail.
Opened two boxes.
Opened and closed the knife a few times to, you know, break it in.
Looked at the pretty carbon fiber, to make me happy.

This is totally unrelated to knives, but dude.....you just gave me an idea for something I was looking for. On my Harley the oil filter is in front, and when taken off the oil will drip down under, and onto the motor. I'm gonna cut a liter size Coke bottle in half, and place that UNDER the filter. When filter is removed all the extra oil SHOULD drain right down the Coke bottle into the pan. Basically like a downward ramp into the pan. Thanks for the idea brother!! :thumbsup:
Edit: Earlier I used my Large Voyager to cut the tag off of a new T-Shirt.

Last edited:
.....Harley...oil filter is in front, and when taken off the oil will drip down under, and onto the motor. I'm gonna cut a liter size Coke bottle in half, and place that UNDER the filter. When filter is removed all the extra oil SHOULD drain right down the Coke bottle into the pan......

That's how we do it. Even a piece of cardboard will work.

Back