Show what you did with your EDC today.

Cut the flaps off some boxes and carved up a mango with my Shirogorov Quantum at work today

Nle0UIH.jpeg
0FQ7xf7

Just curious as to the ways that you find the tanto useful in your applications. I have never owned a tanto folder. Looks like you are putting yours to use!
Draw cuts mainly, or scoring. The tip and where the two points meet come in handy. Say if you were scoring Sheetrock, a drop point isn’t going to work very well. A tanto or an insingo work real well. Stripping romex they work good also. They do take a little getting used to. I can take the forward edge and kinda just push thru things, kinda hard to explain. Just for me in a work/utility standpoint they work just fine. I know that’s not a real good response but hope it helps somewhat

Opened a new bore snake (lent mine out and of course never got it back). After touching off nearly 100 rounds thru my SBH this morning, the combination of cold weather and hot loaded ammo really beat my hands up, lol but I wanted to make sure the sites were on...plus I needed the practice. lol

Love bore snakes !
Beautiful revolver to :thumbsup:

Back