Show what you did with your EDC today.

I used my Best Man to open my Elite Trainer Box.

20211029_002310.jpg

20211028_225529.jpg

I pulled about $115 worth of rare cards from a $60 box. I'm super happy. And they will only go up in value.

I opened the Post Office box. The USPS had thoughtfully delivered a package that was almost as big as the PO box. I could squeeze a finger in one side but not both sides at the same time. Could not get a grip on the package. But the point of the Volli gave me just enough traction to extract the package.

PO Box.jpg

There is a lip around the opening to the PO box on the customer's side but not on the postal worker's side. Sometimes they will put a package in the PO box that is too big to be pulled out, and I have to cut the package open while it is still in the PO box.

great pics! I've worked on the building sites for 21 years in Newcastle England , and never once come across a sparky ( electrician) who uses a folding pocket knife. They all use Stanley knives ( what u guys in the us call them? Utility knives?) But your option seems like a no brainer. With me being a dryliner it would stop them all pestering me for spare Stanley blades 😂

Back