Show your favorite gun

when i get offline to take pics of my finished knife ill take pics of my 2 guns. i love both of them.

Here is one from some guy in Walla Walla named Bruce Bump. I kind alike it.

HEHEHEHE!!! I can't understand why??? I was just showing your card that you sent me with the mammoth to my Bro, that's doing up the smithy and all he could say was " My God".:thumbup: :thumbup:

youll see. come over here and ill show you how accurate they are. ill even give you a running start. HEHEHEHE!!!!

This is my Dan Wesson PM1-S. It was my first pistol and still my favorite. It wears a pair of black Alumagrips now though.

PM1-S-7.jpg

My favorite part is the serial #:

PM1-S-4.jpg

-d

well heres my guns. the rifle is a Mossburg model 472PCA 30-30 with a Pine Ridge 3-9x50 scope mounted on 1" Weaver rings. as you can see i have everything in there to keep it clean and i also keep my trigger lock on it. that box is the new Hornady Lever Revolutions 160grain ballistic tip rounds. the second gun is my Remington model 870 Express Magnum 12gauge with a Mossy Oak Breakup synthetic stock. i keep a full and a modified choke with it at all times along with the choke wrench. i also have a big fiber optic sight at the end of the 28" barrel. what yall thing of them?

MossburgModel472PCA30-30.jpg

Remington870ExpressMag.jpg

both of them are my favorite but i like the rifle a little more. it was given to me by my grandpa who passed away in early december. the reason why i love that shotgun is cause i bought it with my own money.

Here are pic's of mine. First pic the second from the right is my 1903 30-06 and second pic the one on the top is my 1874 45-70

Here is one from some guy in Walla Walla named Bruce Bump. I kind alike it.

Bruce, it's no surprize that you were the first to post a reply. Your craftsmanship is always well "over the bar". :thumbup:

It's not that I own a lot of guns, but over the years (approximately 40 years) I've owned maybe 30 guns or so. Right now I have these,
PICT2138.jpg
PICT2137.jpg

The first pic are my long guns: From the left is my Mossberg I believe model 900 convertible, pistol grip, 18" barrel, the full stock and 24" (I believe). Bought it in 89 and have never fired it. Next is a Remington Nylon 11 bolt action .22 cal. I've had that one since I was 15.....lloonngg time ago :D . Next a Ruger 10/22, Sears/Robuck lever action .22 mag., that's one sweet piece to shoot. I love my Ruger #1, .300 Win Mag, I bought the barrel action brand new in 1976, "All" Rugers manufactured in the year are marked "Made in the 200th year of American Liberty". I've taken a few deers with my Winchester Modell 88, back in the day. :rolleyes: , and lastly is my Ruger Mini 14, .223 (bought used) what can you say about that.

Then there's my handguns:top left, top left a .22 short (Pimplesquezz), this is a Whitneyville Armouy belly gun 1/2 engraved nickel plated, 7 shot single action, under that is my Ruger Model Mark V, .22 longrifle, a present from my dad when I turned 19, top right, a .357 Pepper box, very nasty close range, under that is my stainless Ruger .357 "Security Six" bought this new in '76,
and last but not least is my Smith & Wesson Model 19.

That's it, got no more, probably won't get no more (like I said I still haven't even shot that shotgun or the Mini 14)

BBBBB Beaver, once i get another 870 im going to convert it like your mossburg is. keep it loaded with 00 buck and under my bed incase i get a hog in my yard again. either that or someone trying to mess with my stuff. i love your collection tho. at least you bought yours. IG's collection was given to him by his great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great grandchildren for his bday. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit:

Here are a few shooters I like. I have some modern stuff, but I find the old stuff more interesting.

First is an original Sharps 'New Model' 1865 saddle-ring carbine 52 cal. This is a fun one to shoot. Big low boom that gets even the guys with the 7mm Mags to stop as look over.

Next is one of my favorite shooters, an original Remington Rolling Block saddle ring carbine in 45-70. Bore's perfect. It's a really short gun and quite accurate, plus, you've gotta love the 45-70.

There's a 1925 Winchester 1894 saddle ring carbine (last year of the first gen. SRCs). This is an extremely nice shooter. Very accurate and quick handling. These early Winchesters are so much better than the later ones, it's hard to believe they're related. This one's in 30WFC (30-30).

Next is a little Colt 'Thunderer' .41 LC. This one was made in 1885.

Attachments

• sharpssrc.jpg
    sharpssrc.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 64
  • rollingblock.jpg
    rollingblock.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 1894src.jpg
    1894src.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 87
  • thunderer.jpg
    thunderer.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 64
You guys with the 45-70's, are too much. :D :thumbup: . I've really always wanted that caliber, but for some reason, (seeing that I've been messin' with firearms for so long) I've never owned one........I don't know :confused: .

Yeah, 45-70, gotta figure a round that's been aroung that long, has got to be good :thumbup:

You guys with the 45-70's, are too much. :D :thumbup: . I've really always wanted that caliber, but for some reason, (seeing that I've been messin' with firearms for so long) I've never owned one........I don't know :confused: .

Yeah, 45-70, gotta figure a round that's been aroung that long, has got to be good :thumbup:

I like it.:thumbup: It's especially nice shooting blackpowder 45-70s in the old guns. I shoot blackpowder cartridge and smokeless out of the rolling block. It's a great little thumper. :thumbup: :thumbup:

This one is my favorite and gets used more that all the others combined. :D

cover05-10.jpg

I like it.:thumbup: It's especially nice shooting blackpowder 45-70s in the old guns. I shoot blackpowder cartridge and smokeless out of the rolling block. It's a great little thumper. :thumbup: :thumbup:
I enjoyed shooting my 45-70 too.:thumbup: :D

Back