Show Your Motorcycles

John F. you can show your riceburner's too.:barf: :barf: HEHEHEHEHE!!
You should show the ones that you use to have also.:thumbup:

IG, I gues I'll Start.
First one is '92 FRZ 1000 Crash Victim, "Restored" by Yours truly( Sorry for the large pics)

2006-09-10082.jpg

2006-09-10085.jpg

Second one is '06 KTM 450 SX (at least you cant call this one RICE!):eek:

2006-06-01056.jpg

Shawn

Thanks Guys!!! It looks like the HD riders are shy.:eek: :eek:
Chucky, did you ever ride it???? Two of my friends had earlier models that I rode. They some nice machines.:thumbup:

Not shy, just busy !!!! 1971 FLH Electra Glide 93 CI stroker dual plug heads and it's all mine !!!!!!:D :D :D

Attachments

• 1971 FLH Electra Glide.jpg
    1971 FLH Electra Glide.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 170
I got your shy D*** Head....let me clean it first...been under 30 degrees for a while....I been ridin but its a little cold for washing:cool:

Kricket...nice bagger

IG,
I appreciate your "tolerance" of the rice burning "scooter", but I don't have pics of it....."like a bic lighter"...Ha-rumph!!! (Guess I did ask for your kidding, didn't I?)

Big John2.jpg

This was my old one...2004 Road King...w true duals and 18" apes,lotsa chrome....Chrome, and more chrome

IG,
I appreciate your "tolerance" of the rice burning "scooter", but I don't have pics of it....."like a bic lighter"...Ha-rumph!!! (Guess I did ask for your kidding, didn't I?)

You better take a pic quick before you burn it out.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: HEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Here are a few pic's of my bikes

My Indian is a 1947 Chief. I have owned it longer than Helen's been alive. It's 74 CI with Bonneville cams and reworked carb. My Harley is a 1985 the first year that came out with Softails. It's all chain drive 4 speed close ratio tranny with a kickstarter, 80 CI with cam and other goodies. :D

2003 HD Road Glide

Attachments

• oldblue.JPG
    oldblue.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 59
  • oldblue2.JPG
    oldblue2.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 48
IG, Thats one of the best bike and girl combos Ive seen before! She is a real beauty and the bike too!! You sly ol cradle robber.

yes, then added ...and added...and added....

but thinking about maybe making a change

Back