Show Your Motorcycles

Oh Boy Fitzo !! That's nice and would have brought a tear to my eye too. Hey IG, here's another for you to pick apart ;) I bought her new & immediately started tearing it apart to make her mine. 2000 Roadie, 98 C.I. w/ Vance & Hines LongShots, Lots a work on the motor & carb. Bikini Beach Bars (WIDE) w/ wires tucked into the bars. Low & Fat, smooth as silk and darn near loud enough to shatter the windows down town (on all 3 buildings) :D ;)

Oh Boy Fitzo !! That's nice and would have brought a tear to my eye too. Hey IG, here's another for you to pick apart ;) I bought her new & immediately started tearing it apart to make her mine. 2000 Roadie, 98 C.I. w/ Vance & Hines LongShots, Lots a work on the motor & carb. Bikini Beach Bars (WIDE) w/ wires tucked into the bars. Low & Fat, smooth as silk and darn near loud enough to shatter the windows down town (on all 3 buildings) :D ;)
Dave would I do a thing like that????:( :( To a Harley Rider Wantabe.:jerkit: :jerkit: ;) :D
Nice pipes and bars. :cool: On my HD I have the Big Bertha straight pipes @ 2 1/2" Dia.

..... I bought her new & immediately started tearing it apart to make her mine. 2000 Roadie, 98 C.I. w/ Vance & Hines LongShots, Lots a work on the motor & carb. Bikini Beach Bars (WIDE) w/ wires tucked into the bars. Low & Fat, smooth as silk and darn near loud enough to shatter the windows down town (on all 3 buildings) :D ;)

It's a beauty, David! I'm diggin' those bars!!!! Loud is good!:thumbup:

indian george said:
Dave would I do a thing like that????To a Harley Rider Wantabe.
Hmmm..................yep ;)

indian george said:
Nice pipes and bars. :cool: On my HD I have the Big Bertha straight pipes @ 2 1/2" Dia.
Thanks IG :) Big Bertha's are nasty !! :thumbup: I love the music made by straight pipes on a Hog

fitzo said:
It's a beauty, David! I'm diggin' those bars!!!! Loud is good!:thumbup:

Thanks fitzo :) yeah, I like loud pipes too......a lot !! ;)

OK here is a pic of my Pan Head, I'll bring the tin work over to IG's for paint this spring and finally get this sucker insured, registered on the road:thumbup:

Panonjack.jpg

It's a real mongrel, after market frame, circa 1967 front end, 1979 swingarm with disc brake, motor cases by house of horsepower, lower end components circa 1950 HD with Timken bearings the original were ball bearings. This machine runs real good, although I've only put a few miles on it, I know that it'll take me wherever I want to go :D

I've got to look around on my PC and find some pics of my 1979 HD lowrider.....I know they're here somewhere :jerkit: :confused:

I've put mucho lots of miles on my Shovel head, as I've owened it since 1982, put between 10 and 12 K a year for the first 10 years.

BBBB Beaver???? Do you have to post that Rat Lowride????:D
You have to pick out some colors. I think a nice sky blue pink would look good. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!:barf: :barf: :D

Here a cute little deal. It belongs to one of my customers. He has a lot of really trick, expensive cars and bikes, not to mention his impeccable taste in knives!:D.

I do think this one would be a lot of fun ...

Norvin.jpg

Here's a photo of my 1991 Heritage, its the classic model. It was a 1340cc. The heads have been reworked, and more chrome has been added to the outer appearance. Also, there has been some racing components added to the interior structure of the motor. With the new modifications to the engine, this makes this a 1450cc. One fast machine. The Drag pipes are Vance Hines. I hope this photo come up on on here. God bless and have a safe knife day.

Barkes:thumbup:
http://my.hsonline.net/wizard

Here's a photo of my 1991 Heritage, its the classic model. It was a 1340cc. The heads have been reworked, and more chrome has been added to the outer appearance. Also, there has been some racing components added to the interior structure of the motor. With the new modifications to the engine, this makes this a 1450cc. One fast machine. The Drag pipes are Vance Hines. I hope this photo come up on on here. God bless and have a safe knife day.

http://my.hsonline.net/wizard

Loooking Gooood:cool: :thumbup: ;)
Barkes!!! Thanks for the call yesterday.:D But one of us must learn how to speak proper English.:D :D And I thought talking to Jim Gardner was bad. HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

Check this out and see more of it. Just updated my Hog page on my site with some new photo's of my ride. Hope you all get the fever so bad you'll quit making knives and ride down to Florida. Just joking. Hope you all enjoyed the day in the shop.

http://my.hsonline.net/wizard/heritage.htm
http://my.hsonline.net/wizard/knifeshop.htm
When I leave this world I would like to be known by the one who make his knives from start to finish.

BBBB Beaver???? Do you have to post that Rat Lowride????:D
You have to pick out some colors. I think a nice sky blue pink would look good. HEHEHEHEHE!!!!:barf: :barf: :D

Wa..Wa..Wally,

How dare you call my Low Rider a "Rat". Just cause it leaks too much oil. You know that it still runs like a bear. I had to go out to my garage last night and take a couple of pics. The bike was nestled in around the lawn tractor w/snow thrower attached, the self propelled mower, etc. which I had to move around so I could get these pics.

79ShovelHeadrightprofile.jpg

79ShovelHeadCarbSide.jpg

This bike has been in my posession since 1982, and has had many mile put on it. You know the saying "Ridden Hard and put away Wet", that saying was very typical of a lot of the riding situations I used be involved in. Over the years I've owened it, it has had several custom paint jobs, but leaking gas caps ruined them. I decided that black is fine by me!

I'll definately have to take care of that oil leak, which is from the tranny not the motor. That job will require removing the inner and outer chain cover and replaceing the oil seals at the tranny output & main shaft, a real pain in the A$$ but only a few hours of work.

BBBBB Beaver!!!!! You should save all that oil before it falls on your floor to quench your blades.:jerkit: :jerkit: :D

Check this out and see more of it. Just updated my Hog page on my site with some new photo's of my ride. Hope you all get the fever so bad you'll quit making knives and ride down to Florida. Just joking. Hope you all enjoyed the day in the shop.

http://my.hsonline.net/wizard/knifeshop.htm
When I leave this world I would like to be known by the one who make his knives from start to finish.

Terry???? Why did you have to ruin the nice pic's of your bike, by putting yourself in the pic's???????:confused: :confused: ;) :D

Terry???? Why did you have to ruin the nice pic's of your bike, by putting yourself in the pic's???????:confused: :confused: ;) :D

You better check that, one more time. and learned to read. You also need to improve your English speaking abilities. Of course I do not mean that. Call me on the phone here at home. I would enjoy to learned that foreign language. hehehe.......:eek: :yawn:

Back