Show Your Motorcycles

such a loving father you are IG. just brings tears to my eyes reading about you and your son. :D:D
Hey!!!!! My son will be in Amarillo a week from today for the weekend. He said that he will make real tears come to your eyes.:eek: :eek: HEHEHEHE!!!!
He is a Ex-Marine, was in the Gulf War and was a body build.:D How far are you from Amarillo????:D

look up amarillo and san antonio and then do the math. im 30-40 miles west of san antonio. he can come out here. i dont care. :D

look up amarillo and san antonio and then do the math. im 30-40 miles west of san antonio. he can come out here. i dont care. :D
Hey!!! Turkey Lips!!!!:jerkit: :jerkit: I'll play your silly games:grumpy: ???? Look up Providence and I am 30 miles east.:confused:

Well, I think I found my new motorcycle!:thumbup: :thumbup: :D :D

Attachments

• radialbike.jpg
    radialbike.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 56
Joe,

Wow :eek: .That's one radically radial cycle. Some peoples projects are definately unique . :thumbup:

It's getting to be cycle weather here in the North East. My wife asked me yesterday what I'm going to to this weekend. I told her I was going to pound some steel, and she gives me one on "those" looks and says "what about some yard work or getting my cycle ready for the riding season". Well what could I say except, "I'm going to pound some steel, Honey" :D .

Man what a bike....i would love to hear that thing run.......
The heat must be killer though, talk about chestnuts roasting:p

I'd love to hear it. In fact, I'd love to see the other side to see how they handled the pipes. If that thing's got slash-cut straight pipes, it would be unspeakably loud. I mean--DANG!:eek: :eek:
The more I think about it, the more I like this bike.:D

yall are missing the bike rally that is going on out here today and tomorrow (i think). i didnt have the $30 to get in but i saw alot of bikes.

Man what a bike....i would love to hear that thing run.......
The heat must be killer though, talk about chestnuts roasting:p

I talked with the maker this morning. You can hear it on a couple videos posted there:

http://www.jrlcycles.com/page/page/4187437.htm

The thing is 2,800 cc. About 100 hp, about 160 ft pounds of torque. Curb weight is about 600 pounds and cost is $67K. (Actually thats pretty cheap in that end of the custom bike thing). John (the maker) says it's surprisingly smooth. Even solid-mounted, you can put a cup on the rear fender at idle and it won't fall off. Pretty wild, overall.

Dudes!!! Checkout the belt drive, with no guard.:eek: :eek: That sucker would suck up your jeans and leg too.;) :D
I would like to see a Jap Zero motor in that.:jerkit: I know that won't happen because we shot them suckers all down after Pearl Harbor.:thumbup: HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

Dudes!!! Checkout the belt drive, with no guard.:eek: :eek: That sucker would suck up your jeans and leg too.;) :D
I would like to see a Jap Zero motor in that.:jerkit: I know that won't happen because we shot them suckers all down after Pearl Harbor.:thumbup: HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!

i thought you fought in the war along side Jesus. or was it George Washington? you were starting to get seenyle by the time WWII came around so im suprised you remember the Jap Zero motors. HEHEHEHE!!!!! :jerkit::jerkit: :D

i thought you fought in the war along side Jesus. or was it George Washington? you were starting to get seenyle by the time WWII came around so im suprised you remember the Jap Zero motors. HEHEHEHE!!!!! :jerkit::jerkit: :D
Damn!!! How many times do if have to tell you????:confused: I was on the Mayflower.:confused:

Back