page Twenty-six like the river Styx...?

155024.IN%20AFTER+THE+LOCK.jpg

And 710 has Bieber fever.

Last edited:
And so it begins...

In on one, like Trade's son.

I had you in mind when I titled it, haha. :D

My reputation precedes me :D

An other note, i was messing around filing on an old tramontina bolo late last night early this morning, just for fun, but it had an old rough edge on it so i used a smooth file and was actually able to get the edge back a little sharper, then i was doing like saw teeth on it for an inch or so for no reason other than i wanted to keep filing... Somehow i managed to get a small steel splinter in the side of my nipple. Seriously. I was wearing a shirt but it had some metal dust on it so when i finished i took it off while still in the basement and threw it on the washing machine to be washed. So im guessing it happened after i took my shirt off... Noticed it when i got in the shower and starting washing, i must have pushed it in a little further.... Man that was uncomfortable LMAO!!!

As a man that has almost lost nipples before...I know your pain. That sucks bud

Sweet 16 on 1. :D

Now to go take care of the damn skunk I trapped last night. These things are thicker than fleas this year.

The dreaded nipple splinter. Drives all but the bravest right out of the business. Hang in there man, once you get your nipples callused up you'll look back at this and laugh about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back