Small Handful Of Geminis (HOG) Coming Wednesday (7-17-19) At 9:00pm Eastern!

Jerry Busse

While rearranging some machinery and cleaning out, what my Mom referred to as every "Nook and Cranny" in the shop, we came across a ridiculous number of finished and semi-finished blades that are leftover from years of special runs. Many of these were made for different groups, teams, and others. Most of these overruns are extremely small in number but there should be quite a few to choose from over the coming months.

Interesting side note:
In 1969, my family bought the 40 acres on which the Busse Combat Compound now sits. My Mom named it "Nook and Cranny Farm". This year marks the 50th anniversary of this land being in the Busse name.

Our first offer in this series is a Small Handful Of Geminis (Small HOG). These are Forsaken Geminis that are "Sterile" with a Double Cut finish and Black Canvas Micarta handles.

This model was NEVER offered to the public in a DC finish and if it had been it would have been priced at $417.00

Forsaken Gemini Specs And Pricing:
Overall Length: Approx. 13.6"
Blade Length: Approx. 8.2
Blade Thickness: Approx. .220"
Bevel: Corrugated Bevel Tech (CBT)
Handles: Black Canvas
Steel: INFI
Blade Mark: Sterile (No Mark) or optional Busse logo (No Charge)
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Finish: Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC)
(Light machining marks may be visible)

Price:
Regular Price: $417.00 . . . Special Offer: $397.00

Ordering Procedures:

This offer will be handled "Ganzaaa Style" which means that if you want in, you must email BOTH Amy and Garth at:
amy@bussecombat.com AND garth@bussecombat.com with your real name, shipping address, and contact info as well as the quantity that you wish to purchase.

***These knives are sterile (no logo) but we are offering the Busse logo as an option at no additional charge. If you do not specify that you want the logo, it will be shipped sterile!

If we receive your email before 9:00 pm Eastern you will be moved to the back of the line.

Orders will be taken in the order in which they are received.

These knives should be ready to ship within 2 weeks. Your cards will NOT be charged until your finished knife is sitting in the shipping room and ready to go! All Payments are due within 3 business days or your knives making it to the shipping room. If payment is not received within these 3 days, it will be passed on to the next person in line.

If you get in too late, or too early, we will automatically place you on the waiting list.

Standard shipping fees apply.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Forsaken%20Gemini%20BIG%20DC%202-X2.jpg

We heard ya and just took care of that for you! Check the ordering procedures. If you specify in your order that you want the logo, we will add it for you at no additional charge.

Let's Drink!

Jerry

Hey Jerry, do you think you guys could offer the logo/ no logo as a semi permanent option? I'm sure some hogs might like to have theirs sterile.

This actually fills a gap for me :D ~ So I like it! no name is fine, a blind man would know what it is in seconds ;)
Yep. I feel like I can identify just about any Busse with a blindfold on. I used to get more hung up about the logos being visible but now it's all the same to me. Probably my favorite 2 knives ever - my Battle Saw and my SHBM are sterile. Funny how tastes change

wrong timing for me again, only in September / October that i will have enough fund for new one :confused:

Hey Jerry, do you think you guys could offer the logo/ no logo as a semi permanent option? I'm sure some hogs might like to have theirs sterile.
I’ve never had a problem ordering no logo/sterile, I ordered two FMV8’s that way.

The way Amy explained it to me, as long as it’s an actual Busse and INFI you can get it no logo/sterile. If it’s a Swamp Rat or Scrapyard in INFI though, it has to have the logo.

Back