Small Handful Of Geminis (HOG) Coming Wednesday (7-17-19) At 9:00pm Eastern!

How would you exactly quantify a small handfull of eight inch bladed knives ?
Wife always says I get to detailed. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
How do you exactly quantify a small handfull of eight inch bladed knives ?
Wife always says I get to detailed. :rolleyes:
Well, my theory would be~evaluate it on the basis of what is "2 weeks"??? ` nobody really knows man but as long as you're one of those who want it and get it, it's about that many.....

Well, my theory would be~evaluate it on the basis of what is "2 weeks"??? ` nobody really knows man but as long as you're one of those who want it and get it, it's about that many.....
Your response is making me sweat, and feel insecure :eek:
Thanks for the reality of it.

Your response is making me sweat, and feel insecure :eek:
Thanks for the reality of it.
np :thumbsup: But I tell ya what I would do- I don't know what state you're in, but I would do some "ping" experiments from where you live to Wauseon or as close as possible. Do a bunch of them to come up with an average ping time - Then, calculate that against a world clock. The key being it's based on the time that both Amy and Garth actually received them averaged together, the way I understand it and that puts the starting grid in order. I may have a slight advantage because geographically, not far from the mail servers and I use the same ISP ~ but, I've not been as successful as I would've liked to be so who knows, but that's my theory. If it was meant to be, it will be..... and they will show up on the X - If I get one, I will be putting one up I already have, and honestly it's a pretty cool looking one imho ;)

I completely forgot last night but it's cool. I will just hit my buddy Len up for one of his. :D:D:D

I will use my shop credit on my Alpha Regulators. :D:D:D

Well, I'm hopeful but won't be the end of the world if not. If I score yeah, have 1 to go bye-bye. It's going to be a good week either way, got that purdy CS Hog Badger on it's way from Dober that will ease any bruised feelings HAHA!

UH-OH~ update ~ email :D :thumbsup:

Just got my email:

You scored in the Ganza!!!
1 Forsaken Gemini Sterile
Your total with shipping is $311.95

Gotta love those riddle contests.

I scored one as well.
Had the trigger/twitchy fingers last night and emailed too soon at 20:59:53....
Farrrrk....
Thankfully realized my mistake and send another email 3 second past 2100.

All is good :)

Too bad you were not here to answer when the pot was up to $1,000!!!

If only I'd been awake when it was $10,000...
And Jerry had already provided the extra clues...
And WatermanChris had already said "Hand of Gemini"...

'Cause I wasn't going to get it without those hints.

But it sure would have been nice to be able to order 25 Forsaken Geminis and only have to kick in about $40 of my own money to cover the shipping.

HAHA if only? John you freak me out cause I swear you have camera's everywhere. LOL

I was lucky enough to score 3 of these. Being a little longer and with the penetrating tip I do prefer these of my TGLB’s (although I love those as well). Who else scored??

If only I'd been awake when it was $10,000...
And Jerry had already provided the extra clues...
And WatermanChris had already said "Hand of Gemini"...

'Cause I wasn't going to get it without those hints.

But it sure would have been nice to be able to order 25 Forsaken Geminis and only have to kick in about $40 of my own money to cover the shipping.

I was not watching when it got to $10k!!!!

Back