Smoke and prayers requested for Dad

My 80 year old dad had a ct scan Monday looking for a reason for his anemia. Didn't find that, but found a thorasic aortic aneurism behind his heart, and a mass in the upper lobe in his right lung. The surgeon will be scheduling a needle biopsy for his lung, and evaluating his situation for the new stint type aneurism repair. Dad's still pretty feisty, but only weighs about 105, so I worry about his ability to handle a major surgery. Smoke, prayers and positive thoughts will be appreciated. j

Thanks,
Steve

Smoke and prayers for you and your dad, Steve.

Jake

Smoke and prayers on the way Steve!!!!:thumbup:

The new stent procedure from what I understand isn't all that complicated and is very successful.
My cardiologist talked it over with me before he done my angiogram a while back. Hopefully if your dad has to have it done it won't be anymore complicated than a simple angioplasty. If an angioplasty is done ask the surgeon if he will use the collagen plug in the entrance wound.
With the plug in place you don't have to undergo having the pressure and sandbag on your groin for two hours afterward, you just have to keep your leg still!!!!:thumbup: :D

HERE.

~
Done

<:eek:> THEY call me 'Dean' <>
dean-sp-sm.jpg

<:D> -fYI-fWiW-iIRC-JMO-M2C-YMMV-TiA-YW-GL-HH-HBd-
<:)> Noobee <> Tips <> Baha'i Prayers Links --A--T--H--D

Prayers and all the positive energy I can muster Steve, stay strong and keep faith.

Sarge

Yes, Steve, all the best from Montana from the munk compound.

munk

My family will certainly include your father in our prayers.

Andy

Back