Smoke and prayers requested for Dad

Bajra guru prayers for you and your dad.

Mr. Ferguson gets the fat part of the prayer from my house. All peace to your home.

munk

Can't send smoke- construction guys broke my incense burner. :mad:

Sending positive thoughts.

Mike

Really good to hear your dad isn't as bad off as first thought Steve!!!!:thumbup: Continued Smoke from Oklahoma!!!! :)

Steve, as a long time sceptic, I have ignored these threads.
Have recently become aware that sincerity is not necessarily
dependent on being face to face..
Good people are also online - There are many on this forum.
Most have never met.

Please allow me to offer my sincere best wishes to your Father,
With the hope that He will overcome his illness.

If this seems stilted and formal - it is!

Unable to express new emotions casually...will get the hang of it in time.

Kindest regards,
Brent.

BrentH,
Good for you. I happen to think Bill Martino's HI forum is a trailblazing example of the new societal change for man. The internet allows communication across National lines, social communication and technical, and this format will change the societies people build. It is an evolutionary step. HI forum is a place to meet people, an International Cantina.

Someday, if not right now, these places will become as famous as well known night clubs were in the last Century. A generation will grow up on and in them.

If people are sincere, then these places will be. And without the fear of violence, the growth and types of communication will expand enormously.

This is the best place I've ever found on the net. I'm glad you're here.

munk

Go write it. Call it- something about the net, and what people can do.

munk

Thanks all for the thoughts and prayers. Surgery to repair the aneurism was successful yesterday. Dad's very weak and they will move him today to intermediate ICU. Don't know what his quality of life will be, as he can't walk now and will need help taking care of himself. Mom want's to do it, but she'll need some in-home help.

Heading back to Chapel-Hill today. Tired.

See you later.

Steve

~Smoke~

I hope he'll be ok.

Keno

Edit. Oh, done already. Must have missed this. Sending some anyway, for a soon recovery

Get some rest Steve. I can't imagine how exhausting that must be.

Glad to hear your dad's surgery went well. Best wishes and prayers that all will turn out well for your family.

That's good news Steve. Be sure and take care of yourself too. We all need our strength to do what needs must be done.

Back