Smoke needed

My wife ran off to her moms house a week ago and she wont take my calls.
She took our 4 month old baby and I cant even see them or talk to them.
She has told her parents all kinds of crazy lies about me.
She says she can't be my wife anymore.
I dont know what the hell is going on, but I feel worse than death.
I am in hell, my brothers and sisters.
Please pray for me, for my little family.
Japan is a terrible place.

Wow, I feel for you! Smoke and prayers your way!!

I think a women is not quite hormone balanced after giving birth. Medication might be in order. I know this must be a very rough time for you. Try to be patient. Are there any family friends that could speak on your behalf ? Do they have counseling in Japan?

Japan sure is different, I've worked a couple of projects in Kyoto. I had a very difficult time with food. "Suba" [ spelling?] is about all I could eat. I did find a Dunkin Donuts though. :eek:

Try to keep it together, you don't want to loose it and make yourself feel worse. We're here for you! All the best!!

Smoke up mate...women can get kinda funny after giving birth. I have many friends who experienced similar things. In some cases it got better.

incense_stand_prod.jpg

My prayers are with you.

Going through something similar with my girl, but not to that extent. Just when you think you have it bad, you find someone who has it worse. Stay strong brother.

YOU got it Danny! I can't imagine how you must feel right now. DON'T do anything rash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Remain calm at all times.

Hang tight, Danny. Communicate with her; don't do anything nuts- that would only support the claims.

Talk to her family, talk to your family; do they have counselors of some kind with your company that can help?

Friends. Call mutual friends to intercede....

Worried, Mike :(

edit: (rifle) smoke up

Thoughts and prayers heading your way Danny. Hang in there and take things a moment at a time keeping in mind that you need to stay positive.

Of course. Smoke and prayers from here. As everyone has said, be calm, kind, gentle and patient. She may be suffering from post-partum depression, or some other hormonal imbalance. Be strong.

Steve

Back