Votes: 10 14.7%
  • a snoozer

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • a knife for the well-heeled knifelord

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • never gonna fit in my collection of spydies

Votes: 6 8.8%

• Total voters
Too bad the Snafu is too big or I might buy it. I haven’t had much love for the CKFs I have held.

Hopefully they can get a Rassenti integral right since Spyderco sure can’t. (Flame retardant suit already on guys)

Hey look a Ti frame lock flipper!! Those are beyond uncommon and since it comes from Russia it should be super easy to send in for work..I think I'll take two.

My only CKF experience this far is the Fif23 and it was a pretty great experience. Came with a bunch of spare hardware and I even got a second set of scales on the exchange.

I’m stoked for the SNAFU 2.0 and I think it will outdo the paysan. I’m a sucker for integrals and big knives.

Ti integral is not cheap. And compare to something like Spydefco Paysan or CRK at $500 I think the price is pretty reasonable since CKF quality is superior than others brands in the market. The fit and finish and action is easily compete to 2k custom.

IF only CKF had made this in a 3.5” Blade version.....I would have been all Over it!

That would be the perfect pocket knife.
One can only hope they make the 3.5” version of the Snafu.......One can Dream, lol.

It’s a non-starter for me for sure. Almost a 4” Blade, and it’s for sure a 4” Blade if you’re in a state that has a 4” illegal carry and the cops measure it.

I really like everything about the CKF Snafu 2.0....except the practically 4” Blade and 5.5oz. My Shiro F3R would push this out my pocket everyday

Very cool

I find it funny that the cutting edge is listed as .10” longer than the blade length. Wish I could justify spending the money, but I’ll be getting a chaves 229 and a milwaukee 7/16 hex impact driver for only a little more. Which will make me just as happy.

Blade length is a straight linear measurement, cutting edge isn’t (it follows the actual edge). A deep belly creates additional length of the cutting edge.

My tracking # says it'll be at my house on Monday! I'm assuming they brought them to the Vegas show and shipped from the US maybe. 1 week from Russia would be amazingly fast! Or my tracking # is just wrong.

I love it when a Canadian maker/designer does not even manage (or try to) to sell his product to his core and formerly faithful fanbase.
Oh yeah Rassenti is a bigshot knifemaker that auctionsell on IG now, so why would he care about us canucks peons eh

Yep I'm bitter (and slightly jealous)

Last edited:
Have a custom SNAFU 2 with damascus blade and desert floor pattern scales that is a little too fancy for EDC. Ordered this for the M390 blade, lock bar insert and what looks like better action than my custom.

I saw this knife recently listed on their Instagram page (from the USN Gathering).

My immediate thought: "This looks VERY similar to the Böker / JB Stout Lateralus".

Granted, there are significant differences between the two knives (flipper vs thumb stud, integral Ti vs steel frame, different handle design etc.) and exotic components aside, look at the similarities between the two: the swedge, the fuller, the choil, the jimping.

Böker / JB Stout Lateralus:
boker-plus-lateralus-stout-steel-frame-lock-d2-flipper-01bo777-31.jpg

CKF / Rassenti SNAFU 2.0:
snafu-20-knife-ckf-3-800x533.jpg
My father has that boker. One of the best knives ive ever seen for the money. Im not a big boker fan, but they knocked that one out of the park.

Back