Snarking at the speed of sludge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started my new job today. It will be good, once I get over the first week jitters. Last night I slept MAYBE 3 hours, woke up with a migraine that made me puke several times throughout the day, at one point it was bloody (ack!). Then had to do a job that well for lack of a better word SUCKED! Not getting into that one for the simple reason I want to not have it haunt me. Finally got home and took a nap, got some supper, and now going to bed, when I finish my coffee.

Started my new job today. It will be good, once I get over the first week jitters. Last night I slept MAYBE 3 hours, woke up with a migraine that made me puke several times throughout the day, at one point it was bloody (ack!). Then had to do a job that well for lack of a better word SUCKED! Not getting into that one for the simple reason I want to not have it haunt me. Finally got home and took a nap, got some supper, and now going to bed, when I finish my coffee.

When you finish your coffee???? I'm guessing you've got no caffeine keeps you awake issues.

Congrats on the job. Hope tomorrow is easier & healthier.

Posted two pics over in the knifemaking thread, but I'm putting this one here so that when I wonder where all my money has gone I can look and see my two hobbies in one shot.

If I'm really serious about having a reference for where my money has gone, I guess I should post a pic of the car repair bill as well. But that's just depressing.

Last edited:
eehn awn wuhn!
snarkadoodlesnoooze!

When you finish your coffee???? I'm guessing you've got no caffeine keeps you awake issues.

Congrats on the job. Hope tomorrow is easier & healthier.
It will be, tomorrow I don't start till 0930, which is nice. Still only till 4 though, which is also nice. No caffeine doesn't have that kind of effect on me, I wish it DID, but I've been drinking coffee every day for 22 almost 23 years. Now it's just a "keeps the headache away" type of thing.

In on one...damn,bladite closed the other with some out of this world poetry...hope your dog feels better man......

Everyone needs to remember to check their boots/shoes in the morning before putting them on.

One of my mother's FB friends found a snake in one of their boots out in their mud room and posted a picture of it coiled up in the boot.

I've always thumped my out for scorpions, but I never would have expected to have a snake fall out. :eek: Have to try to get my mother to forward it to me tomorrow so I can copy the pic.

In on ONE!!!!
First time that's happened in a while. :D
Guess I'll go back and read the end of the old thread.

[video=youtube_share;FrGFjAlawmg]http://youtu.be/FrGFjAlawmg[/video]

Ain't been in on one in a while. Not quite as good feeling as I remembered.

I have developed magic of my own when it comes to sharpening. I call it the KME!!

No but seriously this thing is freaking amazing with the diamond stones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back