Snarktoberfest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some hoodies for my 710 stuff and they were pretty expensive. Anything under a large is gonna run about 20 bucks plus shipping and anything above XL is gonna run about 30 bucks plus shipping. Shipping is gonna run medium flat rate USPS priority rates. That goes for outside of the USA. That's for single color ink logo on a hoodie. We can do a dark green hoodie with black logo or gray with black logo. Let me know what y'all think. We would need about 20-25 for minimum. Should I open up a thread? Use the same logo for the current patch? Jonny, don't hate, come to the dark side, OBEY, conform, we all bundle! hahaha

I'd be down for a hoodie. Are they pullover or zipped? Is it poor form to put in for another for my wife as well? She is a hoodie fiend and will likely try to steal mine...

Here's another thought, what about a run of beanies? Definitely would be down for those as well.

I'd be down for a hoodie. Are they pullover or zipped? Is it poor form to put in for another for my wife as well? She is a hoodie fiend and will likely try to steal mine...

Here's another thought, what about a run of beanies? Definitely would be down for those as well.
Pull overs and I can defenatly do beanies with the current beckerhead patch

So I didn't touch my Moses. I had all these plans to do outdoorsy stuff with my buddy, but we ended up sitting in his house talking the entire day yesterday. He needed it.

I wish I could get him to treat his depression. It would open up his world so much.

smoked a pork shoulder today - held at 175-200 for about 5 hours them bumped up to 275 for the last 2.
the bone pulled out almost clean and the fat pad on the bottom was almost completely melted away.
deeee-lish!
pearwood with a little lump charcoal to keep temps even while the wood steamed.
(been a bit wet the past few weeks and my woodpile was soaked)

smoked a pork shoulder today - held at 175-200 for about 5 hours them bumped up to 275 for the last 2.
the bone pulled out almost clean and the fat pad on the bottom was almost completely melted away.
deeee-lish!
Sounds great man. Photos would have been better though.

deeee-lish!

Sounds awesome.

Have you ever tried smoking with persimmon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back