1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 39 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Cold Steel Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Cold Steel Knives Tuff Lite & Cold Steel Merch Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Sept 28 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  3. Week 38 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream, going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter , along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

Snarktoberfest

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by DunkEm, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    looks expensive for what it does

2. The Warrior

The Warrior Insane Viking Moderator

Mar 11, 2011
    Yeah, it is pricey. I doubt it can do anything my $40 E-nep couldn't do.

Bladite likes this.
  3. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    i love my e-nep. badass. so much so i bought backups for that price.

doesn't seem like there are anymore left though.

4. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    They sure go fast, and understandably so. It is a beast, period.

5. Aikiguy

Aikiguy

Aug 28, 2013
    Hmmm, I’ve been banging into our tree enough, don’t think I need the scars...

Xr6x likes this.
  6. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Check your PM Bladite.

7. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Just finished my second Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that it's over with, haha.

Xr6x likes this.
  8. DerekH

DerekH Handsome According to my Mother Moderator

Nov 18, 2010
    Gotta get some pics for this new cord wrap and how I did it, it has far surpassed my previous wraps, and the termination holds it sooo nice at the end. Love it!

9. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Just ordered a Fench F1 commando tent. Cyber Monday deal. Too hard to pass up.

10. Bladite

Feb 28, 2003
    kabar's 50% off deal is not too shabby

my cyber monday deal, of a sort, involved a $$$ in new old stock Nicholson files :D

11. ThePointyEnd

ThePointyEnd

Aug 14, 2011
    Just use your 5 or 9 to trim the offending boughs out of your way. I had that problem with a tree encroaching on my front porch once, only without the lights or ornaments. If you're gonna hit an ornament; make a video :p

Aikiguy likes this.
  12. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    Hey B'heads, GoldKnifeWorks 3-muk available in the exchange.

Bladite and Jerry D. like this.
  13. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    RIP Jim Nabors aka Gomer Pyle. I think I've watched every Andy Griffith episode there was...

Tanker 1/66 and MarriedTheMedic like this.
  14. daizee

daizee KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 30, 2009
    Dude, 91, you broke snark worse than anybody in years.
    Hopefully it's because everybody's freezing their arses off in the shelter contest.

15. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Possibly the longest delay ever in snark history.

16. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    Dammit daizee.

We were all trying to find out how long it could go.:D

17. cbwoods67

cbwoods67

Oct 12, 2010
    Since the streak is broken, I have a question for you folks.

Is there anyone still around who got in on the run of Beckerhead growlers a few years ago?

I am having a heck of time with the lid on one of mine. The metal cover (which I assume is covering the actual lid) spins freely when I turn it, making it quite difficult to open. Curious if any of you have had the same issue, or if I am just being stupid.

18. 91bravo

91bravo Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 2008
    Wait, what just happened here? Did I do something?

MarriedTheMedic likes this.
  19. dynamicmoves

dynamicmoves

Jan 6, 2011
    Yeah I have that problem with all their growlers. Press down and turn usually helps.

20. The Warrior

Mar 11, 2011
    Yes, you broke the snark thread, haha. We're just kidding man. Whenever someone posts, then there's quite a delay before someone posts again, we let them know about it. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.