Sneaky New Spydercos

Well hello new shaman...come on and get in my pocket!

Add- pre order in!

Last edited:
I would highly recommend everyone to go and check out Spyderco’s official forum. There’s a lot more info there.
As it turns out, it was indeed an app glitch that allowed me and others to view the products before the intended reveal.
I’m very excited about all of the new things. Can’t wait to see more!

Hmmmm... I’m trying to picture this, but can’t seem to wrap my mind around it.

One of the things I like about the stretch is that funky, but useful blade shape. Some people don’t dig it, but it just looks cool to me and works great to fest a finger on for fine cuts.
PM2 LW Lockback?
8z9v.png

The Police 4 LW still shows Preorder status everywhere I checked. Do you mean that it's now getting shipped to retailers?

You can buy it right now on Spyderco's website for 50% off if you're an OpFocus member.

I've already got 4 Police knives and don't need the LW, which actually doesn't weigh all that much less than the G10 Gen 3 Police that I already own. IMO, the only reason to buy the new LW version is if you don't own a G10 Police 3 (or 4) yet and/or want/need a Police knife w/the more water/solvent resistant FRN handle.

I don't need a knife like that (already have others than can fill the role). So, the LW Police is not on my buy list.

Last edited:
Damn, that Micarta/Cruwear shaman is impressive.
Is this the first micarta handle Spydeco offering? Hopefully more models with this scales option will be offered.
Looks like the website got revamped too now

Now that I saw the Stretch, I’m not too impressed. I’ll stick with my Vtoku-2 with the cool blade. I do like the color of the handle though.

That Shaman is pretty badass. :thumbsup:

That Siren is a 100% buy for me, been wanting a humpless rust proof option that was similar to the Native Chief. Awesome job.

...back and forth on that CruWear Shaman...what to do...what to do...
I think you might be able to unload it if you don't like it. Go for it if you can!

I have really warmed up to the design. It's the first comp lock I've kept.

Damn, that Micarta/Cruwear shaman is impressive.
Is this the first micarta handle Spydeco offering?

There have been folding Spydercos in the past with micarta handles, but you have to go back some years. The original Dyad had black micarta. I don't recall a canvas micarta like this on a folder, though.

Hope to see more micarta from Spyderco in the future. Preferably OD green or Black.

Any new developments on the Swayback? I haven't had this much anticipation since they announced the Techno 2.

Back