So I see This Tiny Little Knife...

Carried mine for a one month exclusive challenge. Worked great for everything. Thin slicy blade!

wYYjk8S.jpeg

I'm not sure I could Only carry a Ladybug or Manbug, or Jester..... But I won't Ever NOT have one in my front left pocket, daily....
I highly prefer the Ladybug, to the Manbug.. Simply for the blade..
I'm liking the Jester, as well. So it's between the other 2...

I did not see this thread before. I love the Manbug and Ladybug knives. The Manbug's handle is a tad thicker and therefore easier to use, but I like the Ladybug's blade shape pretty well but prefer the full flat grind of the Manbug. Either can be a good EDC and I carry one everyday at some point. They see a lot of use. I even have one stashed in my "go to the hospital bag" in case I have to be admitted. It is so light I can put them in my shorts or light hospital clothes. I have one I keep in my pajama pants at night (We have twice had to flee a fire and once had to go to the hospital). Overall, they are very useful to keep and have in one's pocket. The cutting edge is nearly as long as a much larger Dragonfly.

The fact that you can get them with K390 steel under the hood; really sweetens the pot!

I'm obessed with the manbug. I have large expensive spydercos like the prestige drunken and many others. I find myself using the manbug more often than any other. I like collecting the different steels. So far I have a ZDP-189, HAP40, K390 manbug and a VG10, Toku2, and K390 ladybug. Im just missing a Superblue one.

People like them. I don’t know if they actually use them, I don’t carry anything smaller than a PM2.

People like them. I don’t know if they actually use them, I don’t carry anything smaller than a PM2.
I use my Ladybug All the time! Or throw it to a coworker, to use.
Watched a coworker try to cut, geo, the other day, with a utility knife. (15' wide roll of 3/16" thick, felt looking stuff)..
It's Horrible, on an edge!
She just looked at me funny, holding the Ladybug up...
Till she put it to the Geo..

She bought a V-toku2 Ladybug, that night! Lol..
Same situation, with my boss's son, a couple years ago.. I threw him a Sage 5, tho..
He has multiple Spyderco's, now! Lol... (Maxamet, Z-wear, Hap40, and s30v)

As for 2... I thought it was, the rule of 3???

Front right(whatever Spyderco I grab), Front left(ladybug, Jester, manbug) and a 6"-ish fixed(on the belt, hanging vertical and handle down, by back right)

Back