So, Who Runs This Place Anyways?

9.gif

I would only like to say stripping for gay guys makes you gay!

i'm gonna leave the rest of the comments to Jeff!

when your at a comp, everyone at least looks at your man-ween, dudes, gals, dogs cats the bager down the street, everyone. now i dont dictate weither or not they derive some pleasure from seeing my silly-snake i mean those posing trunks do not leave anything to the imagination. now my point is gay bar straight bar beach or comp. it is all the same i go do my poses, i get no pleasure from others attraction but if its there it has no effect on my sexual orintation.

Natural... a word that is overused in advertising. The ads say "All natural ingredients!", but hell, dog shit is natural and I still don't want it in my Wheaties. :eek: :barf: :D

That natural un-nat. is a huge debate in bodybuilding phil. so im which ya i hear ya and agree to some extent. eating four pounds of chicken is by no mean natural.

yeah you sure aren't leaving ANYTHING to the imagination...right about now i think anyone that's read the thread needs this.

oh come on , i thought the red was pretty stylish, i was the only one sporting them in such a great way. pretty flashy like my lower half was on fire or something. i rocked that show. my posing music was ode fortuna

i desperately need my ignorance back

Ditto... as well as my last two meals....

I was fairly impressed that Crowdog rocked the survival tin contest, and manage to witness a drug deal, and break up a late night drunken BJ all without leaving his parents yard.... then he took us down this thread.... sigh.

I sooo want to disremember this whole thing, but it is really my fault... afterall, he posted the pics in response to me...

but it is really my fault... afterall, he posted the pics in response to me...

lets string up mrcoffee! lol you didn't ASK for pictures. you just said crowdog gone wild........if you had said Mrs.shotty gone wild i WOULD NOT post 9/10 naked pictures of myself!

ditto... As well as my last two meals....

I was fairly impressed that crowdog rocked the survival tin contest, and manage to witness a drug deal, and break up a late night drunken bj all without leaving his parents yard.... Then he took us down this thread.... Sigh.

I sooo want to disremember this whole thing, but it is really my fault... Afterall, he posted the pics in response to me...

CROWDOG GONE WILD!:cool:
sideab.jpg

lets string up mrcoffee! lol you didn't ASK for pictures. you just said crowdog gone wild........if you had said Mrs.shotty gone wild i WOULD NOT post 9/10 naked pictures of myself!

Damn... must be losing my touch in my old age... either that or I am so rusty from being married for 20 years that my charm only works on hairless, geased up, aerodynamic males.... :eek:

Damn... must be losing my touch in my old age... either that or I am so rusty from being married for 20 years that my charm only works on hairless, geased up, aerodynamic males.... :eek:

think about it man....you just slide through the air.
try it, once you go body-bald you never go back.

all joking aside, he usually wears more clothes than that (they may be white pants, but they are *just* pants) and he works really hard at the whole bodybuilding thing. if i worked that hard i would flaunt it too i guess. y'all would probably be more approving of it too. berverts.

all joking aside, he usually wears more clothes than that (they may be white pants, but they are *just* pants) and he works really hard at the whole bodybuilding thing. if i worked that hard i would flaunt it too i guess. y'all would probably be more approving of it too. berverts.

OMG!:eek: you told them about the white pants......:grumpy: wtf OK yea i wear white pants ...what of it?
I NOT GAY. MAMI VISE WAS KOOL...DON WHATEVER HIS NAME WAS KOOL!HEWAS. SH!T
thanks lupus for noticing my effort.:)

Back