Social Distancing Pics

Really fantastic guys, thanks!! I read through this whole thread today, devouring all the scenery and great knives! I haven't been on lately and didn't see this thread but really am enjoying it. I have also been trying to spend more time out in nature recently, since so many other summer activities are not possible, and I often wish I did more of the hiking and camping and geocaching and things I found joy in years ago. A little more time outside has been the silver lining I guess. I have been hiking a lot on the Ice Age Trail, a 1,000 mile footpath that takes you through much of the geologic formations from glaciers, apparently, across the state of Wisconsin. It runs very near my house so there is plenty of trail north and south of me that isn't too far a drive. I am trying to knock out all the mileage in my county this month to earn a patch. ;) I have snapped just a couple of knife pics on the trail, so I hope they suffice. I will try to get some more to post.

l90Izhp.jpg

Zl8r5iN.jpg

ss6kbWH.jpg

qQjYYat.jpg

kPzRU85.jpg

Huuuge ant hill!!

The hiking season here in the PNW is winding to an end (at least for this Florida boy ;)) with colder temperatures and shorter days creeping in. I'm still hoping to get out as much as I can and enjoy some changing fall colors though. Here are some pics of our adventures since my last post.

3wrqiRV.jpg

KS57JVe.jpg

gynbLyq.jpg

2Zdwrnq.jpg

SC5zoNj.jpg

jjItJjz.jpg

oMHtdrX.jpg

6Q3MI6h.jpg

yiVgbkY.jpg

Kv3LpXK.jpg

FFWVJfj.jpg

U3X5zjN.jpg