SOG CS IS Horrible

I've dealt with Lindsey at SOG too, and she/they have ALWAYS been extremely helpful.

OP most likely:

A: Bought a knockoff/copy SOG
B: Improperly used a real SOG
C: Was the one who was rude and offensive to SOG's CSR
D: Is lying, flat-out

I, of course, can't know what REALLY happened(if anything), but SOG's customer service is top-notch. It's a shame anything like this even gets posted about them. I could be wrong, but i doubt i am in this case.

Anything SOG makes they will absolutely support, unless an owner misues the item. (hint, hint...)

I have had one failure on the Fusion throwers. I bought them for entertainment whilst visiting family and it fatigued from too many hard impacts. No problem with service.

On these I have one real bitch. They need to upgrade the design to their normal line using top steel. Easy grip even my son soon got the hang of throwing?

Pics?

I havent delt with SOG's CS, but i own that same tomahawk. I had to wrap the handle with paracord to mellow out the vibrations while chopping with it. I also had to sew the case back together after it fell apart. I think that SOG's fusion line is made in china, so maybe there are some quality issues, but for the price im not going to complain.

I've always had great customer service from SOG. I've owned several of their knives and broke a few pocket clips, my fault entirely, and they sent me two clips for each one that I broke :thumbup: No questions asked and I received them within a week.

SOG CS rocks. Very fast friendly and free. I sent back my powerpliers also for a broken plier head, I was ready to have to pay, but they fixed and cleaned and sharpened the rest of the tools.

Can't say enough good things about SOG CS.

I have had the same problem with the Fusion Tomahawks. I have gone through 6 so far. No BS. I now get mine from "American Tomahawk" Cast head, hickory handles. Very Very tough.

I stripped the screw holding the belt clip on my sog trident tanto... i emailed them and they sent me a new clip and screw with no charge...
sorry you got a bad product though

Lol, considering the OP hasn't replied yet I think we can safely assume that it is BS to dissuade people from buying SOG products.

Meh, he's pulled this stuff before in other subs.

And I do like my Seal Pups. Never had a problem with them.

I got involved with SOG because of exceptional customer service.
I know that they occasionally look in here as well.
I will not move it either (yet) nor do I think he's a troll. I think he's upset and wants to vent, he hasn't yet crossed any "lines".
I'll contact Chris, and let him know.

Back