SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

Permission to join SOG DOGs? My current collection: Flash II, Sculptura, Magnadot 2.0, Trident Mini, Key-Knife, Twitch XL Tanto, and a Power Assist B66.

I got 99 problems, but a Sog ain't one? Eh?

Anyway, I just recently bought a SOG Stingray. I got it for a ridiculous price but the only down side is that the Krayton handles are a bit worn out. I dunno if anyone has any experience with wearing Krayton handles and a solution? I want this beaut to look great. For $48, I don't mind investing a bit of money into it. Not many Seki Japan Stimgrays are floating around. At least the original and not the arc-lock one. I'll post pics soon!

Hi all, Im i collecter of many brands and styles of knives and i make and sell my own knives but havnt gotten noticed much on the forum. i think you seem to be a good group of guys and i dont have much to contribute as far as reviews and collection to the other kai,spyderco, ect. groups so id like to join sog dogs in hopes of striking up conversation, posting pictures, doing testing ect. as i desire to be useful to the knife community. most people have a "if its not nutnfancy theyre not worth listening to" mentality on the internet if you catch my drift.
I just scored a new flash 2 tanto for 25 bucks today, i have two fasthawks, the trident fixed blade and the seal pup as well as the magnadot.

Back