SOG's DOGs, the DOG-HOUSE. Come on in. We won't bite!

i'd like to join the sog dogs. I have a sog flash 2 tanto combo edge in black tini and a sog trident with the same blade features as the flash. i'll take any number

the trident was a clip point...also i'll take number 0 if you don't mind....it was my baseball and basketball number...if you can't do that...i'll take any number

i'd like to join the sog dogs. I have a sog flash 2 tanto combo edge in black tini and a sog trident with the same blade features as the flash. i'll take any number

Welcome aboard. You have been issued #106

Alan
SOG DOG #2

I’m embarrassed that I never ran across this thread before now.
This is what I’ve accumulated so far:
S1 Bowie with Santa Monica marked sheath, no serial number.
Recon Bowie, ParaTool, AirSog, TomCat 3.0, Trident 2.0, Tech Bowie Tini,
Seal Pup Elite, Tactical Tomahawk, Ops black tini, Flash II straight edge.

It looks like #72 is still available. If so I’d like to have it.

Thank you Alan,
I'm lucky enough to live just 3 miles form the headquarters in Edmonds Washington. Probably part of my problem if that's what some would call it.

Thank you Alan,
I'm lucky enough to live just 3 miles form the headquarters in Edmonds Washington. Probably part of my problem if that's what some would call it.

You're welcome.

Living that close to a knife company's main location could definitely influence your purchases...I wouldn't call it a problem, just an opportunity ;).
I'm sometimes jealous of those who live close to Spyderco in Golden CO, but then I realize I'd be a lot poorer if I did.

Bad enough I'm less than a half hour away from the Blade Show every year :D.
Actually its great. It's about the only time I get to handle knives before purchase. As big as the Atlanta metro area is, there are really no good knife stores here.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

OK brain fart on my part...I do know I did sign up for Sog's Dogs ages ago..lol have a pup..but cannot for life of me remember number i got..HELP plz..lol....

OK brain fart on my part...I do know I did sign up for Sog's Dogs ages ago..lol have a pup..but cannot for life of me remember number i got..HELP plz..lol....

You did, in this thread back in Oct 2011.
SOG DOG 88 dragonchi
Glad you asked because I had incorrectly left off the "i" when I copied your name.

FYI for everyone:
The SOG DOGs ROSTER is stickied at the top of the SOG Forum if you want to check any information.

Alan
SOG DOG #2

the knife I hqve

I'd like to join (I own 2 SOG X-Ray Vision knives). Looks like slot #42 is free, so I'll take that one if it's OK. Thanks. :)

I would like to join the ranks of SOG's Dogs

I currently own

Sog trident

Sog flash 2

Sog seal pup

Sog zilla

Sog spec elite 2 auto

Sog tac auto

Back