• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

SOLD, Forty, CPK Utility Field Knife, Delta 3V

Just peed myself a little , think I am in

I'm hoping you are jj. I'm trying to count through and make heads or tails of it, you're right there man!

Very happy to see it, but, how did you suddenly get so speedy? :D

Pure dumb luck. I had to refresh three times while screaming at the computer like a drunken sailor. How in the world I'm in there I'll never know :confused:

Just peed myself a little , think I am in
Kegel exercises can help

Very happy to see it, but, how did you suddenly get so speedy? :D

I'm hoping you are jj. I'm trying to count through and make heads or tails of it, you're right there man!

Pure dumb luck. I had to refresh three times while screaming at the computer like a drunken sailor. How in the world I'm in there I'll never know :confused:
Don't buy this BS. I have it on good authority that his new found skill was garnered by black magic. Something about dancing naked by a fire under the full moon and biting the ballsack off of a road killed skunk or something close to that.....

Well, I’m very glad you got one because it means we’ll all soon get to enjoy some pics of this knife being used for what it was designed for :thumbsup:

Rumor has it that the harder you beat on them, the louder they giggle....

I'm glad you're in on this one, too. Maybe we'll get to see some pics of one in Austria this year?

Don't buy this BS. I have it on good authority that his new found skill was garnered by black magic. Something about dancing naked by a fire under the full moon and biting the ballsack off of a road killed skunk or something close to that.....

That is completely false. That skunk wasn't road kill, I caught him fair and square!

Rumor has it that the harder you beat on them, the louder they giggle....

I'm glad you're in on this one, too. Maybe we'll get to see some pics of one in Austria this year?
Hopefully! This one or the HDFK. I’ve been aching to take that one to my mom’s place in the countryside.
Further up in the mountains, even the EDC is overkill. No trees :eek:
(But I take one of them everywhere anyway :D)

I’ve tried about five times (five sales threads) and never even get remotely close. Some of us will never have the opportunity to own one, Lol. Shows how bada$$ they really must be! :cool:

Yes, while I like to think we do make some pretty badass knives, I think a big part of it is we are a relatively small knife production shop and our output is small. We have been steadily improving our output but demand has been rising to meet it so we do sometimes have some issues with scarcity. I would ask that folks please be patient and after a little while the demand will come down some once a pattern hits some saturation and the sales will get a little slower. We're working as hard as we can and eventually everybody is going to get what they've come for. Please don't get discouraged if these first few sales are a little crazy, they will eventually slow down a little.

Thanks,
Nate and crew

Yes, while I like to think we do make some pretty badass knives, I think a big part of it is we are a relatively small knife production shop and our output is small. We have been steadily improving our output but demand has been rising to meet it so we do sometimes have some issues with scarcity. I would ask that folks please be patient and after a little while the demand will come down some once a pattern hits some saturation and the sales will get a little slower. We're working as hard as we can and eventually everybody is going to get what they've come for. Please don't get discouraged if these first few sales are a little crazy, they will eventually slow down a little.

Thanks,
Nate and crew

Patience is indeed a virtue ;):D

Thank you for responding! I’m really glad the FK came back out. One can always hope and dream :rolleyes::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dang It! I live in the same town and somehow always just miss these sales threads.

"I would ask that folks please be patient and after a little while the demand will come down some once a pattern hits some saturation and the sales will get a little slower". Although at this point I feel like I'm trying to outsmart that guy who said doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results is the definition of stupid. The good part is that I'm going to do just that and sooner or later Nathan will have made enough FK's that I'll get one. :thumbsup:

Back